Tired Of Thailand

pmgthailand

lets all recall the rules when venting our frustrations

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

Now that's the real truth in the matter!! Certainly in the UK you could be unlucky enough to be cheated, lied to and given strange looks....., but you'd have to be unlucky.

I'm not trying to put down England, but that is not what my English friends say. They are always going on about drunken football types glaring at them and saying, "What are you looking at" and trying to start a fight and most people being unfriendly. Thailand sounds better to me. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe it's Phuket. I have not had the chance to see much of other parts Thailand. My work is in the yachting industry and well, Phuket is where the yachts are and unfortunately most of rogues as well.

I visted pattaya for 2 days and that was enough for me , phuket is lovely, i lived there for one year and i loved every minute of it .