If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Back in 68 first year in High School at boarding school the English teacher marched in to class and pulled out this album. ' Boys, ' he said, ' I want you to listen to this album and tell me next week what the song Suzanne is about. '

We spent the week trying to decipher the lyrics, no internet or wikipedia then, just our imaginations. He was an inspiring teacher.

• Like 2

imo three sad and troubling events the last few months rgs- in UK, Thailand and the USA. Hillary wasn't that great, her parents couldn't even spell her name right, but at least she was better than the loonie now in charge of the asylum. They say  God  bless  America but he must have been sleeping on the job with this latest farce.

4 hours ago, bannork said:

imo three sad and troubling events the last few months rgs- in UK, Thailand and the USA. Hillary wasn't that great, her parents couldn't even spell her name right, but at least she was better than the loonie now in charge of the asylum. They say  God  bless  America but he must have been sleeping on the job with this latest farce.

I spend a lot of time in Amerika BN, the little people as Lou reed once called them have had their say.