If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Good Stuff - reminds me of seeing them in Aberdeen with Joy Division - great concert!

generations and generations and the pelican and a nice gypsy girl (caermen) have spilt their gumm oan the flair , but i foundacaerpit

• Like 1

Are you fi Fife?

EDIT:

I went to Aberdeen, by the way, for the first time, in November, and had a great time, except for 80 minutes of, in the words of the Princess Royal, "The biggest load of pish I've ever seen", as our Caldedonian co-posters will attest

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

Are you fi Fife?

EDIT:

http://www.thaivisa....00#entry6005385

I went to Aberdeen, by the way, for the first time, in November, and had a great time, except for 80 minutes of, in the words of the Princess Royal, "The biggest load of pish I've ever seen", as our Caldedonian co-posters will attest

SC

Is that where the Rezillos are from? I'm from Aberdeen as is Annie Lennox of the tourists.

Are you fi Fife?

EDIT:

SC

Is that where the Rezillos are from? I'm from Aberdeen as is Annie Lennox of the tourists.

ah thought Faye ( i amnot worthy) came frae Fife .

Are you fi Fife?

EDIT:

SC

ah thought Faye ( i amnot worthy) came frae Fife .

My 30 seconds' research couldnae tell ye where she's fae, but the band's fae the Embra Art College

msg-60794-0-76609800-1355189940_thumb.jp

The college is still there, and the old fire station, but

Mind, the coal board building across the road has gone, and the Tap O' Lauriston with it. You'd not recognise West Port now - all the gogo bars have been replaced with strip bars and Lap dancing bars; turns out Lap dancing is more like Pole dancing than Cossack dancing, but I can't tell one Eastern European immigrant from another

SC

Neeranam: It was the "Good to be back home" that reminded me of the trip to Aberdeen

Hello all.

A long time ago Mr. SC seemed to have misplaced the album, La Grange, on the sidewalk in front of his residence for some mysterious reason.

Later i learned it was called 3 hombres. I love itthumbsup.gif

Thank you, sir!

Edited by Dancealot