Every Night Problems Accessing To Tv

LaoPo

Every night problems occur accessing to TV

Between around 03.00AM and morning time - Thai time - it's problematic to get access to Thaivisa from Europe.

ALL other websites from Asia are without any problems but TV keeps giving problems.

Sometimes a few minutes other times longer.

To me it looks like server problems.

I have had it now many times, writing/answering a post but than the connection was broken for some time, not able to post the message/answer; also trying to connect the normal way is causing problems. Not the normal way of fast connection.

I have no problems whatsoever with whatever website around the world, whether Asian, European, nor American or Australian.

What's up...how come ?

PS: this problem SELDOM occurs during daytime/evening time - Thai clock -

LaoPo

• 2 weeks later...

Every night problems occur accessing to TV

The same problem -every night- is still there.

Why is that; are the servers in Singapore out or something during certain hours ?

I have NO PROBLEM whatsoever with all other connections in Asia or elsewhere in the world; just with Thaivisa.

LaoPo

^^^^

It took about 5 minutes to open this message :(

of course they pay attention; why would anyone deny there is a problem if it concerns good access to the website?

After all, advertisers won't be amused if "they" wouldn't pay attention.

It's their bread.

LaoPo

They do a back-up and database maintenance run at about 2200 GMT every day. That locks you out for 5-10 minutes.

Thanks; but it gives a lot more problems than just 5-10 minutes.

LaoPo

They do a back-up and database maintenance run at about 2200 GMT every day. That locks you out for 5-10 minutes.

LaoPo

Usually its inacessible from 2130 GMT for around 15 mins and sluggish for another half an hour. Fine after that.

LaoPo

Usually its inacessible from 2130 GMT for around 15 mins and sluggish for another half an hour. Fine after that.

Yes, that's my experience now also.

I don't understand though; there are many websites I access every single day and I have NEVER any problems with them (because of in-accessability) , only Thaivisa...:(

A point for discussion with the company(ies) of servers TV has...?

LaoPo

LaoPo

Yup drives me mad also,