Australian National Brutally Bashed & Robbed In Pattaya

Rimmer

Just for the record - and I have been in Thailand an awfully long time - about 99.9 percent of the young/attractive thai b-gals have thai boyfriends/husbands/pimps. On average, it is probably 95 percent for all the b-gals but even the old gals like to run young lads when they get the chance so there really is no respite. If you wanted to see real violence and carnage in Pattaya, just make it impossible for the local men to live off the b-gals. None of these girls are ever going to admit to having a Thai boyfriend because it would cut off the farang money dead and even go out of their way to badmouth Thai men to farang.

I think I finally identified the Thai boyfriend after about two years out of the five years but suspected much earlier on, as I was able to stay with the gal 24/7, the guy got neither sex nor money for many years and followed us around the country in a haze of Lao whisky - he ended up so bloated he was near detonation by the time I finally did a runner.

Interestingly, he is actually more interested in getting my money than killing me, as he had a few chances down dark sois and just tried to give me the stare.

Yes, I have been to the PI before but have not pissed off anyone there, so for me personally it is actually safer at this moment in time.

BTW the number of attractive young girls in Angeles City with Filipino boyfriend is in the 20-40 percent range and they are very easily sussed if you know what you are doing, unlike Thailand.

Again, these Thai men living off the b-gals end up in a terrible state of rage, self-hatred and want to tear farang apart even though ironically they are living off farang money. You do not get that kind of insane hatred in Oz or the UK, and it doesn't really matter to them if you personally have offended them, just being a farang is enough incentive for violence,

Edited by gregchambers

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He may of flogged a Aussie Passport but with a name like that & a head like that he's just an Imposter,probably an Illegal trying to rip off some Honest Thai Citizen with one of those crappy fake suits they try to flog to Tourists.Deserves what he gets.:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r::whistling::D:bah: :bah: :bah::cheesy:

If you are Aussie I'm surprised they let you out of the country.

BTW the number of attractive young girls in Angeles City with Filipino boyfriend is in the 20-40 percent range and they are very easily sussed if you know what you are doing, unlike Thailand.

With comments such as these I seriously doubt you know what you're doing.

Over 90% of attractive young girls in AC have Filipino boyfriends. The attractive ones will have other foreign boyfriends too.

Edited by tropo

While I am not the moderator can we please get back to the topic

of why this poor man was bashed at the corner of Soi 6 and Pattaya 2,

rather than the issues of violence in general and violence in Thailand in particular.

The corner of Soi 6 and Pattaya 2 is a very safe area with many bars with ladies sitting outside.

I suggest that he was a tourist volunteer working for World Vision,

a fundamentalist Christian group who are very active in Pattaya.

They are some of the nastiest people you will ever meet.

They are opposed to sexual intercourse except between married couples for the purpose of procreation.

That is why so many of them have become married couples with large gold wedding rings.

I suggest that the victim was using his movie camera

to record the action there.

I suggest that the ladies did not like it and asked security

to ask him to stop it.

I suggest that the victim became aggressive and refused to comply.

They are like that.

I suggest that the Thais would take no more and let fly.

Thai people are very peaceful but when provoked

in their own country by a foreigner they will react.

Otherwise I am at a loss to explain why the victim was attacked

in a safe area of Pattaya.

I'm genuinely sorry that the Aussie took a beating but you have to do something wrong to upset Thai people. I find Thais no different to any one else in the world : you respect their ways/customs/culture, you'll be alright.

I'm not excusing the attack, but I feel there must have been some incitement at play.

Pattaya? Never been there and never will. I've heard enough from those who have, including those who live or used to live there. Its reputation precedes it. It attracts ne'er do wells from across the globe including a few fellows and ladies from the largest country on Earth. Not for me although I accept there must be quite a few decent folk there too.

RIP

He may of flogged a Aussie Passport but with a name like that & a head like that he's just an Imposter,probably an Illegal trying to rip off some Honest Thai Citizen with one of those crappy fake suits they try to flog to Tourists.Deserves what he gets.:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r::whistling::D:bah: :bah: :bah::cheesy:

I'm Australian.

Some of my best Australian friends don't look 'anglo saxon', yet they were born in Australia.

As a matter of fact, I have twin sisters (I am not a twin). One of them has almost red hair, blue eyes & very pale skin.

The other twin has black hair, dark brown eyes & a dark complexion. For looking like this, she was called names like 'Abbo', 'Coon', '<deleted>' etc...yet she is as Australian as any Australian (if there is such a thing).

You have tiny world knowledge & I suggest you 'get out' more....you boofhead!!

About the poor guy who was bashed...did he really deserve it? If his 'looks' were to blame then it's all about racism & nothing else.

Ask yourself, no matter what you 'look like'..."Do I want to be bashed for my looks?"

I think the answer will be a resounding "No".

Edited by elkangorito

Interesting topic. I would have thought just wearing the bum bag would justify and/or invite the bashing, but maybe that's just me (j/k).

I'll bet there is more to this story than is being reported. We will wait and see.

Anyhoo, here's another interesting statistic I found...

GunViolenceStatistics.jpg

Irrelevant since this was neither gun violence nor homicide....

Pattaya has it all, muggings, gangsters, pedophiles, criminals on the run, losers, drunks, bank scammers, robbers, ladyboy gangs, perverts and an assortment of other flotsam and jetsam.

Its always Pattaya that has problems or whatever.

Yep that is Pattaya. Why would any sensible person go within 100 kms of the place.

wake up,where do live in a crime free area,do not think so,

• Like 1

Over 90% of attractive young girls in AC have Filipino boyfriends. The attractive ones will have other foreign boyfriends too.

I am not sure if there is a single city in the World where 90%+ of attractive young

girls will have a boyfriend.

I love all the armchair experts who have never been to Pattaya, will never go to Pattaya, and yet hold confirmed strong opinions about the place. There is a word to describe such people but being the gentleman I am, I will restrain myself.

• Like 1

JT: You, sir, have set yourself a huge task in deciding to combat PDS. My question is directed to you and other level-headed residents who actually live in Pattaya. Is it still fairly safe to walk around town alone (sober and politely) as it was for me back in 2007?

(Edited to change the word "stiff" to "still". Freudian slip?)

Edited by kpmsprtd

JT: You, sir, have set yourself a huge task in deciding to combat PDS. My question is directed to you and other level-headed residents who actually live in Pattaya. Is it still fairly safe to walk around town alone (sober and politely) as it was for me back in 2007?

(Edited to change the word "stiff" to "still". Freudian slip?)

Yes if you use common sense. Avoid dark alley type sois especially late at night. Walk with purpose even if you are lost. Compared to most US cities anyway, it's a cake walk here.

Of course if you are going to mix in the street whorier areas, that is AYOR like it would be anywhere.

An attack at a reasonable hour in a busy area like second road is still big news here. Don't be put off by the fear mongers/PDS sufferers.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I am not sure if there is a single city in the World where 90%+ of attractive young

I'm talking about bargirls, not your average girl next door.

I'm talking about bargirls, not your average girl next door.

Ok I understand now. Still, I have been to these bars, 90% do not have local boyfreinds.

Say if you walk into a bar and there are 10 girls youir telling me that 9 of them have fillipino

men. Sorry mate big over estimation. Not every girl wants to have a guy while they are

banging around, not too many men want a girlfriend who is trying to bang other men

for a living. There are some nasty girls but a lot are looking to eventually move away

from the scene and hopefully country.

In Thailand I believe there is a larger portion of girls working in bars with a Thai husband

or boyfriend but it is still not close to 90%.

I will not respond any further on this matter as to be honest I am now a little embarrased

I know so much of this stuff.

.... a fundamentalist Christian group who are very active in Pattaya.

They are some of the nastiest people you will ever meet.

They are opposed to sexual intercourse except between married couples ....

There are cultures all of over the world, including Thai culture, where there is some degree of societal objection to premarital or extramarital relations. Most of these cultures are hardly fundamentalist or nasty.