Business For Sale

ThePartyShop

As a sponsor of Thai Visa, The Party Shop is looking to put one of our businesses on the market, it is called Wiggle Town Play Centre and Cafe, located next to Big C on Sukhumvit Rd.

We are promoting this in the Pattaya section as it would be more attractive for Pattaya residents.

The business is well established, open 3 years now, trading 7days, 10am to 5pm and every weekday there is a different group of expat and k. Thai mothers that bring their children to play at the centre.

Wiggle Town is not a nursery or child minding centre, it is a play centre for young children where parents have to remain onsite. Parents can then mingle with other parents or have a coffee or bite to eat from the cafe.

Although there are other play places for kids in Pattaya, Wiggle Town is the only one of it's kind on the eastern seaboard.

The business is profitable and we have all the legitimate books to show any prospective buyer.

The business has great potential to grow for anyone with the time to get behind it and market it, we simply are too busy with our careers working 5 days.

This is a business that would suit an expat or k. Thai wife/girlfriend wanting a fairly unique business that is easy to run.

We have some great staff who manage and run the place.

If you are interested in a business that is not your everyday Pattaya sort of business, then drop me a pm and we can talk further about price etc etc

Wiggle Town website is www.wiggle-town.com

Edited by THEPARTYSHOP

we simply are too busy with our careers working 5 days.

then

We have some great staff who manage and run the place.

Contradiction, someone trying to offload especially as they have two days free each week !

Dear JohnC, whilst I appreciate and respect your comments, you obviously don't know us or know our businesses, especially Wiggle Town and The Party Shop.

If you knew Wiggle Town or were one of the Parents who bring their children there, you would appreciate it is a good stable business.

We simply rely on our staff to run and manage it as we have too many other things in our lives including our other businesses, family and careers.

If you have good staff in a business, what is wrong with trusting them to run it, it works for us.

liveinlos: spot on :jap:

This is a person who is trying trying to do same business.

What are you lot trying to do? Make his or her life difficult?

Why criticize something you don't know anything about.

I don't know the person and I have no interest in this what so ever.

Somebody who is interested in buying this business can do his or her own checks

<deleted post>

How can you talk about somewhere you've never been? Obvious from the crap that you spurt out you are an expert on child orientated business but why don't you let people make their own decisions before you impose your expertise. This person has posted a genuine offer which you have cast bad publicity upon, why don't you leave the specifics to a potential buyer?

Maybe he is just concerned that a innocent person may get burned financialy ,by hard to believe claims of profit .

Edited by raro

Agree with liveinlos, a profit generating business run by someone else is an asset worth keeping.

Wiggle Town only provides amusement for kids for a couple of hours and is only really suitable for up to 5 year olds, and then only if there are others of the same age group around to interact with. Some times I've been the only one in there or there's the wrong mix of age of kids.

These private playgrounds are increasing in popularity around the western world - theres a buck to be made, they avoid issues like vandalism in public playgrounds and parets feel more secure letting their children use them . I read the TV post http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/204013-wiggle-town-sukhumvit-pattaya/ about Wiggletown when it first opened in 2007 and the reports are fairly good. This business interested me as somebody who is involved in public playgrounds - design, installation ,maintenance and safety they do not comply with the EU standands of safety & design as claimed. It is probably years ahead of most playgrounds in Thailand and the issue of being sued is not that much of an issue in the Thai Legal system but there is some issues there like the absence of a compliant softfall around the slide mouth if not the whole unit. This is something any potential buyer should be aware of .