All In One Color Printer

Baht Man

I'll be in BKK next week for a limited time and would like to find a shop that has a large variety of AIO color printers.

I'm looking for a "higher end" one and willing to pay for a quality machine..........

Any sugestions on where to look???

Thanks in advance...

Pantip Plaza has 4 floors with dozens of shops selling computers and printers, all makes, models and prices. Near the site of the old (torched) Central world. I haven't been to Bangkok since the end of the demos but I don't think Pantip was affected by the problems. Any taxi driver knows where it is.

Pantip Plaza is indeed one of the places to be. Not affected at all by the protests.

If you go for the higher end then maybe consider a machine with a color laser printer built in. If you use the printer more then average then the cost per page will be lower then any inkjet.

I bought myself a Lexmark X502n last year.

4 in one (scanner-color printer-fax-mono and color copier), with Ethernet and USB connection.

Scans directly to .pdf so great for SME office environment.

I was surprised by the low purchase price and after using it for more then a year I'm quite happy about operational cost, speed and reliability.

Bought the machine on the top floor in Pantip.

Be aware however that the weight of this machine is about 35 kg.

Pantip Plaza is indeed one of the places to be. Not affected at all by the protests.

If you go for the higher end then maybe consider a machine with a color laser printer built in. If you use the printer more then average then the cost per page will be lower then any inkjet.

I bought myself a Lexmark X502n last year.

4 in one (scanner-color printer-fax-mono and color copier), with Ethernet and USB connection.

Scans directly to .pdf so great for SME office environment.

I was surprised by the low purchase price and after using it for more then a year I'm quite happy about operational cost, speed and reliability.

Bought the machine on the top floor in Pantip.

Be aware however that the weight of this machine is about 35 kg.

Pantip Plaza it is then.

Thanks for the info.