Rotary Cutter

oldestswinger

Hello OS, 1. where are you located? Here in Korat, one of the Kubota dealer has them along with the Thai made tractor dealer across the road from 'The Mall', most likely at the Ford place on the W. side of town.

There's hundreds of them north of Future Park BKK.

rice555

To my knowledge, Kubota, Yanmar or Ford in Thailand do not produce the implements, they produce tractors.

Implements manufacturers are CMT, Vichen and Chok Chai, Call up Vichen to get in contact with a sale representative from their web site,even if Vichen's sale- rep say that Vichen do not produce grass cutter implement, he usually has the contacts on where to get it as a side line and he will arrange your preferred courier (i use Nim See Seng Transportation), the sale-rep provide warranty too from implement companies, they have maintenance crew stationed as per region.....I'm served this way.

My customers saved tens of thousands on implements by not buying from Kubota distributors who up the selling prices by as much as 70% on top of the recommended retail prices which they bought from CMT, Vichen or Chok Chai...

Just give it a try if you feel like it~ :)

Edited by RedBullHorn