Should Sex Profession B Legalized?

professor

Should Sex Profession B Legalized?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Grammer mistakes. Corrected:

Now we'll work on the spelling ' Professor '....try spelling it GRAMMAR. You are not too far up the academic pole I'd guess.

You have chosen this leeway as I plotted, showing again how critical you are. This is a forum to discuss about issues about Thailand, not a showcase of inferiority complex. You may keep your sour grapes at home. Take my claim or leave it that I am a professor. This is cyberspace. All are but e-characters. There are so many professors around the world so there is nothing special about being one. It is just another profession. I don't understand why there was a need to delve into another's personal life and professional integrity and ability. Well, last but not least, it was quite interesting that a Linguistics Professor appeared out of the blue, in support of your scepticism, to raise concerns about my dificiency in anthropology instead of yours in linguistics. While I have to agree that being a good professor isn't easy, so does being a linguist. At the very least, his own language should be polished enough. I shall not comment more since my purpose here is to discuss about social issues, not to show off, to delve into people's life, or to expose my inferiority complex. I have no interest in seeing another wave of cyber professorial emergence and wars. Happy discussions, guys. :o

I choose to leave it. NO genuine Professor would misspell like you do.

Lets back to the topic yeah?

From woman point of view here, I personally disagree with the ideas.

1.Nothing garantee that life of prostitutes will be better if there are registered.

2.It will creates more social problems. For example if your mother is or was prostitue, you would never wanna tell anyone about that rite? But you know people are nosy, they would always find out the weakest spots of other people and attrack them, having registered prostitue in the family is so shamful.Everybody feel bad, so just let them do it quietly. When they have enough money they will quit and start a new life again without any official brand.

3. It will make harder for women to quit being prostitute if they are registered. Well, it doesnnot matter I am now or am not but I have been registered as a prostitute already anyway.

The point of helping them to get better healthcare in their profession is good thing but it can be done in other ways.

Any information on what the majority of the working girls wants?

If that is what they want(legalizing it), then, shouldn't we give them their rights?

I still find it very contradictory to say prostitution is illegal whilst seeing it operating so obviously. Should I blindfold myself or should I think of the jurisdiction a child's game?

Just imagine offending the law in everyday life and being in the hands of the police and the mafia.

The point of helping them to get better healthcare in their profession is good thing but it can be done in other ways.

What other ways was you thinkin' about?

Don't get me wrong or nothing cos I know a bit about them girls down in Nana what you're discussin'. I ain't never been with none of those ladies myself, but my mate Wayne has and he told me that you can do 'em without a condom.

Personally, I think that ain't right, but if you're gonna make all this prostitution stuff legal then how does that make them girls down in Nana wanna use condoms more than what they do now?