Need Name For A Club/Bar

Heng

Some friends of ours are reformatting one of their beach restaurants (Jomtien) and they've come to me for some counsel. Any ideas for a cool name? It's going to be (yes, yet another) bar/club Differ slash Easy Corner type place but on the beach.

No credit or compensation, but you can say to your friends that you came up with that groovy name for that place.

:)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The White Swallow

There's a historic San Francisco gay bar named that.

On the topic of reviving historic names, how about

Buzzby's? (a very defunct SF gay disco)

or

Lost and Found (also a very defunct Washington DC gay disco)

Edited by Jingthing

how about IXOCIETY AS IN "HIGH SOCIETY" DIFFERENT SPELLING FOR THIS CHIQUE PLACE

Yeah, myself I like that, but from what I've seen the 'I'm better than you' clubs tend to do better with normal 'I'm just like you' type names. XOCIETY only maybe?

;)

how about IXOCIETY AS IN "HIGH SOCIETY" DIFFERENT SPELLING FOR THIS CHIQUE PLACE

Yeah, myself I like that, but from what I've seen the 'I'm better than you' clubs tend to do better with normal 'I'm just like you' type names. XOCIETY only maybe?

;)

`Nunca Nunca Terra `, its Portuguese for `never never land ` bout right methinks !

how about

GO FOR BROKE

as you soon will be .

i know ime just an old cynic ,but ive seen so many lose their money this way .

Not a partner. And these 'kids' are all 30 somethings who will eventually inherit the property anyway so they can just go back to watching other people pay their rent until they go out of business or wait for The Mall Pattaya, Tesco Lotus Jomtien, or Central Festival Beach 2 to sign a long term lease.

;)