Van Service From Mo Chit To Immigation Office

When you get off the sky train at Mo Chit, (on the Jatujak side) there are a TON of grey/silver mini vans going to a plethora of destinations parked on the side of the road. Sadly their signage is ONLY in thai :( .. .

You want one that is going to the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs. That's the building where thai nationals go to get their passports. It's just slightly down Changwattana Road from the soi Thai Immigrations (for foreigners) is located on, which is Soi 7. It's 25 baht for the minivan ride out there.

They'll drop you off at the mouth of Soi 7 no problem. Some of the mini-van drivers don't know it, (no thai ever hasta go there, because it's only for foreigners :) ), but if you just say Changwattana Soi 7 they'll stop and let you out.

FWIW: there is supposed to be a free shuttle bus at the left side of the mouth of Soi 7 that takes you to the entrance of the government complex building where thai immigrations is located. I've never actually seen it with my own eyes, so can't comment. Maybe I was there when it wasn't, but I've always hadta walk it, and it is a LONG walk down that soi :o .

Going back to Mo Chit you hafta take the cross over and get to the other side of Changwattana Road, but still the mini-vans will take you back for another 25 baht.

The van service that goes to Pak Kret stops on the road outside Chaeng Wattana, it costs Bhat 25 and then a motorcycle taxi will take you to the immigration offices and there may be a bus also, since the complex is large. By van if you go to Mo chit and exit over to the Chatuchak Park side the vans are lined up. It takes about 10 minutes to get to immigration.