Best [Cheapest] Source Of Hose

jaideeguy

I bought mine at Global house (2e ring road) much choise as well in type as in diameter, the strange thing is they sell it weight-wise (its a struggle how they weigh it). Can't remember the price but it was not a shock for me.

Edited by Joop50

Pvc will not last as long as rubber. I bought mine at a local thai hardware shop. they have several qualities but dont normally stock the cheap stuff you see being sold in some of th chains as they know thais wont accept it. prices are not high and you can get a small discount.

i buy all my garden needs there now, it's cheaper and better

try not to find the cheapest , i have a huge garden , the last time i go buy some hceap hose and i am leak after about 3 month or so .. after much thinking i got the best rubber hose i can find lasted me about 5 years so far . the better graded rubber hose with double coating even survive my dog biting it almost every day for about 8 month when it teething

look for those with fabric inlay and double or triple coat layer . there alway cost more but beat the cheap 1 layer hose .

then again it all depend on what you using for .

Super Highway, South side just after you cross the Ping River bridge heading towards the Mae Rim/Chotanaa intersection is a large shop with a lot of water storage tanks visable. Actually if you are on the Super and crossed the bridge, take the first exit for Lotus and make a U turn immediately and come back on the access road toward the river about 80 meters. They sell it by the kilo in large rolls straight from the factory, both ends sealed with air pressure in the coil. I have tired the 1" diameter and found that it is not that great, kinks and twists easily in the heat, not strong enough to stay nice and round, that said it has been functional for 3-5 years with heavy use.