Christmas Hotels - Jomtien

M&M

Hi All.

Looking for advice about hotels in the Pattaya - or preferably Jomtien beach area.

We will only be staying for 4 - 5 nights over Christmas, from December 24th. I realise that this is high season and extra charges may apply.

I need a double room with enough space for a extra bed for my son. A pool & restaurant in-house would also be good. Don't want to swim in the sea!

My budget would be between 1000 - 1500 p/night.

Any ideas of hotels, studios etc?

Thanks in advance,

M&M

I usually put up friends and family at Silver Sand Villa on Jomtien beach. It should be within your budget.

They have two swimming pools and I think most rooms are set up with two separate beds, (one queen and one single).

Thanks for the sensible reply. as for the other one - I have my own reasons for needing to be in Pattaya so don't waste your time. tOssEr ; )

No offence but with all the beautiful places you could go in Thailand why on earth would you choose to go to Pattaya with a young child ?

Why would you go anywhere else in Thailand when over the Christmas period Pattaya & Jomtien will have more entertainment than the whole of the rest of Thailand put together?