Breaking A 3Bb Contract

eek

Anyone have experience of breaking a 3bb contract? The contract expires in April.

I have to move out of my place and into cheaper accommodation (work issues :( )...but, the 3bb contract is on my mind.

Anyone know the score on breaking it?

i think basically is the lease of the router which there price is really high , why not contact them and ask for info , that would be much easier . as policy change from different promotion you holding .

asking someone with older promotion might give you a different problem .

i once use tot 1 years contract , and when i move to a bigger house in bangkok without tot line , i keep paying it for 4 month at 399 ,but you got to remind then you stopping their service at the end of that 4 month .

if not there will keep billing you .

. as for 3bb you can try going to airport plaza or some of their branch and check it out i am sure there will help you . cos you will be paying customer if you move to new place . but seriously . i prefer True .

there is no contract or what so ever . and i get to keep the router after 3 month , not that their router is any good , i am using my old router but then again is hassle free

Edited by Ta22

No need to 'end a contract', just stop paying and send the reminders with the garbage and the registered ones return to sender, seriously.

But for me it was a case of 'internet no good - no pay'.

I suggest have a personal talk with the managar, with TTT, 3BB etc, things work out best if you do it via the managars. I had a lunch with the local managar of 3BB, try something like that.

Edited by bangkokcitylimits