"High Profile" Members Who Disappear

rixalex

Interesting isnt it. On the other hand of the scale there those that are forced to disappear that then resurface with another nic but the same old posting style & attitude :rolleyes: & then think nobody notices :rolleyes::lol: .

Think of some of those people as charity cases. They are just so screwed up that being able access TVF gives them a reason for living. ;)

Edited by geriatrickid

I've been told that it looks like I did my profile when I was high. Does that count?

Count for what? Being a substance abuser?

High Profile. Did I miss something?

No. You were just being a bit too cryptic for my Sunday morning malfunctioning gray matter.

Sorry - I misunderstood your post from the top caption, and thought it was intended as a threat, to intimidate us in some way - by way of a warning, so to speak.

I'll try to remember to update my will to include an instruction to leave a note saying

"Streetcowboy has moved on" and, to close out some of the relevant threads, I'll ask that details be included of my last meal, place visited, when I last had plaice and my last beer.

In the meantime, who is to say who has stopped posting for good, other than the coroner?

Arnold Schwarzenegger is not the only one who'll be back...

SC

PLEASE, PLEASE, no more, this is too sad.

We all love you Streetcowboy and have always loved you. Many here want to have your babies.

post-110219-039829500 1286690017_thumb.j

Edited by Beetlejuice

Personally I suspect that alien-abduction has something to do with these mysterious vanishings ! :o:whistling:B)

That puts a new shine on it

SC

EDIT: Sorry, I mis-read it as 'varnishings'

I never knew that aliens were into french polishing.

How does a poster know they are 'high profile' and are required to inform others of they departure, as to not upset forum population and create myths and rumours that become the forum lore?

You are high profile. You have now been told. Does that help?

Ah, now I will make sure to not announce my departure.

I might however add my profile name in my 'last will and testament' so someone can be informed when I am killed die from too much snu-snu accidental viewing of Thai soap opera.

Fekkin hel_l, remind me to have the words 'BRAVE OR FOOLISH MAN' engraved on your headstone...... watching that crap :bah:

ps: I hope I make the will, afterall I am the one that nominated you for 'high profile' status ;)

French? Polish?

Why do alien abductions usually result in an anal probe?

? Is French polishing a euphemism for having a look in the rear entrance?

Ha ha - reminds me of a friend who used to regale us with his tales of his time as an inspector for the local housing authority, investigating complaints

"have a sniff of my back passage!"

Oh, I shudder to think...

SC

Maybe they were kicked out rather than leaving voluntarily and therefore can no longer access their profiles.

If they were kicked out wouldn't their member status show as "banned"?

Yes.

No, their posts are carefully scrutinised, then allowed if they meet the designated criteria, which is never. Ensures many lost souls, but few public executions. It's genius; a policy of great beauty, and a warning from history.

To be honest anyone who cries out they are leaving the forum is just attention seeking. So better to just disappear IMHO, don't need any announcement. Those who are important to the member will certainly know and stay in contact.

Bingo. Well said. Some people get married and have children, which effectively reduces all personal time to play on computers.

French? Polish?

Why do alien abductions usually result in an anal probe?

? Is French polishing a euphemism for having a look in the rear entrance?

No - French polishing is a euphemism for varnishing.

I'll sleep easier now...

I bought a tin of kiwi black at the weekend

SC