Honda Cbr 250R 2011

LOSHonda

Hey,

has anyone seen or using this front fairing cowl for the CBR?

post-80555-0-88666700-1353483901_thumb.j

For all my trying I've only found the one guy whom seems to stock it.

He wants 5,500 for the pair.

I know they're not too expensive, but can't find them in any online shop.

Those are done by Ride It. We are an authorized dealer and have those fairings for only 4,400. Send me a PM if interested.

Also, here is a link to their website. http://www.rideit.co.th/index.php Thanks.

Brian

Hey Brian,

Thanks, for the reply. I'm defiantly interested in them.

You don't have a better picture then that do you?

It's hard to work out the lines from that picture.

The Ride It site doesn't have that much to offer for a naked bike going from their web page, I can't even see that fairing listed.

Thanks again,

Stefan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Those are done by Ride It. We are an authorized dealer and have those fairings for only 4,400. Send me a PM if interested.

Also, here is a link to their website. http://www.rideit.co.th/index.php Thanks.

Brian

Hey Brian,

The Ride It site doesn't have that much to offer for a naked bike going from their web page, I can't even see that fairing listed.

Thanks again,

Stefan

I'm sure I have some better pics somewhere. I'll post them shortly. Thanks.

Brian

Edited by SumetCycle

Hey,

Brian

Hey Brian,

Thanks again,

Stefan

I'm sure I have some better pics somewhere. I'll post them shortly. Thanks.

Brian

Sorry, but I haven't had any customers put them on yet and Ride It haven't done a demo bike with them. Here are a couple of pics of the ones I have at the shop though.

post-121278-0-43493800-1353662637_thumb.

post-121278-0-53989700-1353662649_thumb.

I like how they've used the dash in the picture above, they've used part of the plastic covering and cut it down, I will hopefully do something similar.

I helped the brother in law strip it down, you'd be surprised how much plastic is up front, a fair few kilos.

Given how much it buzzes off each other, I wouldn't be surprised if there was half a tonne up there.

If I ever street fighter mine (I need to buy a touring bike first), I think it will be dash completely gone (like BKKBigBike's Er06N 'RR' ).

Gonna be great to see yours once you're done with it, reckon it will look great. :)

guys, i am planing to keep my cbr250 with my new one - cbr500 - as i still love her so i wanna go for a threesome with both of 'embiggrin.png - actually fivesome as i have two more bikes hahah.

I need a spare bike anyway to go market or 7/11 and bomb the city sometime!

so, i have already installed basic three mods - pipe, air filter and new ecu.

My new plan is buying a bore up kit which is getting widely available these days for cheap prices and it will also go well with my current mods as i do not need yo invest a lot on this.

My only concern is durability issues, i did bore up kit on my old cbr150 and i took the cams in my hand two times!!!

http://www.jepistons...a/cbr_250r.aspx

je pistons are doing 297 cc bore kit for 200 USD !!! cheap as chips.

http://kawahara-raci...id=2&sobi2Id=10

kawahara also produce one. It is a 308 cc bore kit but it is 380 USD:(

check the dyno for kawahara with pipe and ecu. they do not mention about airfiter though.

so all i want to know is if i can handle it here in Thailand. Of course with my limited tech knowledge i cannot do it by myself but if anyone knows someone can do it in Bangkok nicely and farang friendly?

like valve clearance some porting and polishing etc.

thanks in advance for your response on this and what do you think?

post-114750-0-29254700-1354080340_thumb.

post-114750-0-77730400-1354080527_thumb.

Personally, I'm a little P.O.'ed right now.

Had the last model of the carbed 150. Head mechanic at Honda here in CM tells me to sell now and get a good price, because Honda is bringing out a new F/I model. Ok, take his advice, sell, ride new Nouvo Elegance that I'll give to my son later.

Then rumors start about Honda also bringing a new 250, but for months, no one knows crap, and Honda would admit or deny. New 150 comes. Ask and ask about the 250. Typical Thai response: "Don't know. Maybe next month. Maybe later." Screw it, buy the new 150. Month later, hey, new 250's are here. Ok, no biggie, as the 150 is great little bike and a lot of fun. Much better than older models.

Then decide to finally sell it and get the 250. Again, here come the rumors about a new 400 or 500. Again, Honda won't admit or deny, only say they are "coming out with many different new models for 2013. Don't want to play the game, buy the 250. Now, 2 months later, the new CBR 500 is out!

I'm gonna file a civil suit against Honda for "emotional stress" caused by their failure to confirm or deny that a particular new model is coming, and when it will be out. lol

Which to believe... a sticker or the bike's frame...

Maybe Honda Indonesia are producing the new 150 in a trellis frame? Not hard to believe.

Which is why I asked if you're sure it's a 150.

You're obviously not.

btw Honda Indonesia don't produce any 150's or 250's afaik. They're imported from Thailand. So yes, it is very hard to believe.

Edited by cbrer

Which to believe... a sticker or the bike's frame...

Maybe Honda Indonesia are producing the new 150 in a trellis frame? Not hard to believe.

Which is why I asked if you're sure it's a 150.

You're obviously not.

btw Honda Indonesia don't produce any 150's or 250's afaik. They're imported from Thailand. So yes, it is very hard to believe.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=y-TaCLU2qRE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dy-TaCLU2qRE&gl=GB

Promotional video

New CB150R from Indonesia. Wonder if those upsidedown forks will bolt onto the 250?

dam_n, I want that headlight now.

That's the exact same colour scheme I'm going for too.

Can you pm me the website link from the pic, thanks.

New CB150R from Indonesia. Wonder if those upsidedown forks will bolt onto the 250?

Pretty good looking eh?

Here is another color

But as others said I am guessing this is the reality of what they sell...

Honda presented four versions of the CB150R at Jakarta, a black version, a white version,

a Honda tricolor version and an orange version loaded with add-on accessories.

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2012/10/31/manufacturers/honda/2013-honda-cb150r-streetfire-unveiled-in-indonesia/

Edited by mania

Pretty good looking eh?

Not really.

The only good looking item are the aftermarket forks.

I thought the basic trellis design, layout of footrests, wheels,brakes

all looked pretty clean. But as you say most if not all of the things except

frame are after market.

Edited by mania

• 1 month later...

I am selling my 15 months old cbr250 with 40,000 thb mods on it like aftermarket pipe, new ecu,air filter, led signals, tinted screen and expensive aluminum bits such as adjustable pegs and front shock adjusters, front shock balancer, crash bars, other cosmetic mods.

I have and will give all the stock parts too.

Bike is at least 15 percent more powerful than the stock and has 20,000 km on it.

It has no accidents, looked after well, serviced properly with motul or castrol full syntethic oil. Book on my name.

I am asking 97,000 thb. If interested, send me a pm.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by loserlazer