Honda Cbr 250R 2011

LOSHonda

DRZ400SM invoice 2009, that should be 165.000

There is more chance of me getting a boob job than buying that bike. I don't want a big bike, I don't want a used bike, I don't want to spend anymore than 120K and it seems to me that Honda have delivered what I want.

Why don't you start your own 'why I don't like the new CBR thread'? I don't think anyone seriously thinking of buying a new CBR250R is going to change their mind and buy a 600 on invoice just because you think it's more of a bike.

Exactly! You dont want to pay more than 120 k, and you only want a new bike made sold here. So yes there you go, only actually 1 option for you here in Thailand. But that doenst make the CBR any great. Its still the dissapointment and shit it is. We dont care about your economy or what you want to spend or if you only want things made by AP Honda when we are making reviews on bikes. Thats not in the review dude!

Are you really so narrow minded that you think bikes are made for rare old people like you. No it isnt. You better get the morning dew off your glasses and review the bike, not your own economy!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is more chance of me getting a boob job than buying that bike. I don't want a big bike, I don't want a used bike, I don't want to spend anymore than 120K and it seems to me that Honda have delivered what I want.

Why don't you start your own 'why I don't like the new CBR thread'? I don't think anyone seriously thinking of buying a new CBR250R is going to change their mind and buy a 600 on invoice just because you think it's more of a bike.

Exactly! You dont want to pay more than 120 k, and you only want a new bike made sold here. So yes there you go, only actually 1 option for you here in Thailand. But that doenst make the CBR any great. Its still the dissapointment and shit it is. We dont care about your economy or what you want to spend or if you only want things made by AP Honda when we are making reviews on bikes. Thats not in the review dude!

Are you really so narrow minded that you think bikes are made for rare old people like you. No it isnt. You better get the morning dew off your glasses and review the bike, not your own economy!

Thundermouth....you are a troll and also a complete dick head. bugger off and stick ya head up ya own arse.

WE dont really give a shit what you think you. You are an obnoxious wanke_r. trying to tell other people what to ride.

I have to agree with Thaicbr. There are many people like Gippy, and I include myself here, that are perhaps working, have set budgets and need to work within those budgets. So we are all dickheads who know nothing (in my case the "know nothing" part is true), as inferred by Lady Penelope. Don't forget there will be many Thais (the target market) looking at the offerings and the average Somchai does not even have our buying power. A difference of more than 50k is a very big one and as a result I think you will see Honda's 250CBR sales numbers surpass those of Kawa 250 Ninjas in quicksticks. It is not about which is the better bike, it is not about whether it shakes or not, it is not about whether it is a twin or not, it is not about whether it gives Penelope a hard on or not. What it is about is that it is another option, an alternative a choice, (add further synonyms as appropriate), for the average punter which is a good thing.

I forgot to mention Tiger, but I am sure Penelope also has a poor opinion of the models available.

Thundermouth....you are a troll and also a complete dick head. bugger off and stick ya head up ya own arse.

WE dont really give a shit what you think you. You are an obnoxious wanke_r. trying to tell other people what to ride.

+1

Edited by canuckamuck

If you do get the boob job anything less than a full "C" cup result isn't a real one according to Thunderbird4ever......:whistling:

While waiting for the CBR250 to arrive in town way up north, I ran across the new CBR150 at a second dealer. Told to try again in December!!! So, meanwhile speaking only of CBR's, I just throw out a mildly interesting diversion from the di_khead wars:

Which one costs only 2,500 baht more? Which one has the speedbump seat? Are they the same?

(Ans: no). Which one offers greater bang for the baht?

Depends on the rider, not any eggspurt. (Though I have my opinion.)

(I'd ride either today - perfection itself for riding.)

post-98988-0-58748200-1288859116_thumb.j

+1

Yep, this thread needs a big can of...

258Troll_spray.jpg

Ride On!

Tony

just another thing, thunder..... you are talking about that in this thread everybody says how good the cbr250 is. I didn't see any post like that i just see people likes it as it is and thats all. So if you don`t like it thats your problem.

Kawasaki gain respect in my eyes every day.

+1

Kawasaki is offering some awesome Bikes here - and in a good price region too.

They were coming with a 250 Ninja for a decent price new & made locally ( about 2 -3 years back??). They were bringing a d-tracker/klx again locally made and decent priced. They came with the Er6's and now the Versys again decent price. The zx10 & Vulcan 990 are also available since a while for a not too bad price....

some only talk - some Act . Kawasaki did Act.

APE Honda does not perform as they should. Somewhere mentioned -the new Cbr's swingarm...i had 2 days ago a look on the new CBR150R in real...didn't test ride it, but the swingarm looked old style and a bit disappointing- should have been a pro-arm, no?However, the rest seemed Ok( for a sport'sih thumper) .

mbox

thumbsup.gif Totally agree with you. Their strategy is much more exciting towards everyone. You actually got a range of bikes to select from and their not bad either.

What Honda presents in Thailand from 150 cc and up and its for sure not great. The CBR 150 is an ok bike and has worked fine as an option for the ones that dont want to drive a scooter but who wants a normal bike with clutch and gears.

But that AP Honda just re-borned the 150 with the same frame, swingarm and shocks only to get Fi, new bodykit a digital tacho and wider wheels is not great either. They should have come out with a new totally re-designed model.

In Europe the CBR 125 which is the same bike (except from the twin cam bla bla bla) has always been looked at as an ugly fugly bike by the youngsters. All other 125 looks and are so so much better.

I am not if people in this thread really know whats going on with the evolution of bikes and how nice some of these 125 in Europe really are. And yes they do deserve to carry their names.

No Honda AP is dissapointing, sucks and seem to be run by some old farts.

Do you think saying to Honda what many of you guys in here are saying will help to get a re-designed bike from Honda or maybe my approach being dissapointed will?

I am pretty sure the satisfaction that many in this thread has got for these new CBR models will not get new models. In the end Honda as all others will listen their customers if their not happy.

Have a look here for a comparison. And maybe this is whats needed to knock some sense into several posters brains to better understand how the evolution of bikes actually is and should be, even on 125 cc level. Ranting on here without any understanding of bikes and I would say you better; hoop pak bai roi!

Here are the most popular R models in Europe. Aprilia, Derbi

Aprilia 2010 RS 125

aprilia-rs-125-fi.jpg

aprilia-rs-125-1.jpg

aprilia-rs-125-2.jpg

More pics in next post..

Edited by Thunderbird4ever

+1

Yep, this thread needs a big can of...

258Troll_spray.jpg

Ride On!

Tony

To bad its not a fact as with other posts you ve made.

just another thing, thunder..... you are talking about that in this thread everybody says how good the cbr250 is. I didn't see any post like that i just see people likes it as it is and thats all. So if you don`t like it thats your problem.

I am sayng its a pile of shit to call a CBR and not anything special like a CBR should be. Its way less to expect from Honda. But because its the most sofisticated AP Honda has then some posters in here just bend it around and say its nice , its good, wooow etc. No its not. Its a sheit CBR and also from a marketing point of view doesnt fit into any good strategy. They are not aknowledging their true Honda customers with this product.

This is an open forum and I am posting here without the troll spray working very much. Maybe meaning its not troll posts then biggrin.gif

Dont worry I`ll be in the thread..

The Moriwaki GP 250 single cylinder WAS based on the crf. the bikes shown were the new cbr engine. which in turn is loosely based on the crf engine. as with every manufacturer they use similar designs. the cbr uses a proper crankshell bearing the crf does not it uses the same set up as your Cbr150 which you should know about as in another thread you said it's been apart so many times .

still never mind. Obviously THEY ARE NOT GOING TO USE THE SAME street SETUP. but the engine is the base of the new moto3 bike. dat's what Honda say. But they may be wrong and do not know what engine they are going to use in their own bikes :whistling::rolleyes:

You still dont want to answer on this do you... ?

I guess you chickened out as probably someone told you that you were way out in the bushes with that post. You really thought these two were GP bikes with new GP engine based on CBR didnt you. Have you ever seen a GP bike. Maybe google a bit before posting stuff.

Also the GP bikes is not going to use this engine or anything based on it. Most likely they will use the CRF250. But Honda also patented a new single last year so its interesting to see if thats the one or a version of that one going in.

Got my CBR150R today =) here is a pic.

74113_450597572025_702052025_5887837_834644_n.jpg

Nice bike, congrats.

Does anyone know if Honda does trade-ins? I've got the old CBR and wouldn't mind "upgrading" to FI

YES

I know the Honda dealer that I go to does ...I did that with my last CBR on a new CBR and yesterday asked to do same thing ....answer sure yes we can.

Last time they offered me about 10,000 B more than I expected!! This time to change they said 30,000 so means my depretiation is 18000 B (30k less difference between old and new model price). but I have done over 43000km in 15 months so about what I expected.

Im tempted to get another 150 but Im going to wait a week 10th nov when the dealer says he will have the 250 in the showroom. If it is 115000 with ABS I would go that way.

mocyc.com is FULL of beaters, stolen goods and scams. Buyer beware!

"3 years ago"... do you even live in Thailand? :whistling:

And to you, where is your back up and proof of Mocyc.com being full of stolen goods and scams. Come with the proof then.

Such accusations and you re about to loose all the credit you have. What a fuc_kin utter nonsense post and without absolutely no back up or base in the reality.

As I said... we are waiting...

T-bird how many of those bikes you posted are available in Thailand?

none?

How relevant was it for you to spend all that time posting pics?

not relevant at all

Thats the point, they are not available because Honda doenst make them . But on these bikes you can see all nice design. 300 mm disc rotors, radial mounted calipers, upside down forks and even anodized forks. This is how a CBR should have looked. The 150 and the especially the new 250 with its specs and parts should have gone towards the direction of a CB and be called a something like a CB250 S or R

Also your post sounds like; could you not have spared us for this as its becoming clearer to us now what stinky 250 Honda has just released.

PS! didnt take a long time as I`ve got good internet connection and also ok computer skills.

Edited by Thunderbird4ever

T-bird how many of those bikes you posted are available in Thailand?

none?

How relevant was it for you to spend all that time posting pics?

not relevant at all

Thats the point, they are not available because Honda doenst make them . But on these bikes you can see all nice design. 300 mm disc rotors, radial mounted calipers, upside down forks and even anodized forks. This is how a CBR should have looked. The 150 and the especially the new 250 with its specs and parts should have gone towards the direction of a CB and be called a something like a  CB250 S or R

Also your post sounds like; could you not have spared us for this as its becoming clearer to us now what stinky 250 Honda has just  released.

PS! didnt take a long time as I`ve got good internet connection and also ok computer skills.

the bit in bold is lucky as you have crap inter-personal skills. ya gobache. write ya email to Honda. We all know what it SHOULD have been. But it aint.

Wow that Aprilia is awesome!

ThunderBird - whilst I also think that the cbr250 is very disappointing, I think you've made your point now mate. It is what it is, if people want to buy it then good luck to them, at least Honda have priced it according to the spec so it's decent value for money.

On the big bike vs.little bike point, my personal experience is that I picked up a very clean 100% legal 2005 gsxr600 for 250k and I love it. I know that if it goes wrong then it will take longer to source parts and cost a bit more to fix but for me it is absolutely worth it every time I get it out of Bangkok for the weekend and open it up. There are certain things I will sacrifice to live here, but owning a supersports motorbike is not one of them - some things you can't put a price on. I also love my Ninja 250, but if I had to sell one then the Ninja would go I'm afraid, cheap available spares or not.

Every time you answer, argue with or mention him, you are feeding his (seriously misplaced) feeling of self importance, and he will continue to spout reams and reams of (the same) opinionated drivel. Enough is enough, more than enough, so please, please just ignore the obnoxious f_cking <deleted>. Starved of attention he will move on to his next trolling adventure, hopefully far away from here.

Congrats Jah! You are the man! If you've driven the old CBR-150, how about letting us know how the new one drives? You are about the only on on this whole thread that knows the real deal. Will be interesting to see who posts the first CBR-250 report and pics.

mocyc.com is FULL of beaters, stolen goods and scams. Buyer beware!

"3 years ago"... do you even live in Thailand? :whistling:

And to you, where is your back up and proof of Mocyc.com being full of stolen goods and scams. Come with the proof then.

Such accusations and you re about to loose all the credit you have. What a fuc_kin utter nonsense post and without absolutely no back up or base in the reality.

As I said... we are waiting...

So... do you live in Thailand? And what do you ride? Why not answer these simple questions? What makes you an expert? So far you've just come off as a dick...

If you don't think there are stolen bikes for sale on mocyc.com you are either incredibly ignorant or intentionally obtuse. I am NOT going to post the names of the people I know who bought bikes on mocyc.com only to have them seized later on because they were stolen goods.

Arguing with a troll is a waste of time.

This thread is supposed to be about the new Honda CBR 250.... Why you are spamming the thread with pictures of bikes that aren't even sold in Thailand is a mystery to me...

threaddirection9xa.gif

Ride On!

Tony

Congratulations! While I'm not so excited about the specs of the new CBR I have to say that the price is quite fair for what you get and except for that exhaust it LOOKS way better than the older model. Happy Trails! Tony

Edited by BigBikeBKK

Congrats Jah! You are the man! If you've driven the old CBR-150, how about letting us know how the new one drives? You are about the only on on this whole thread that knows the real deal. Will be interesting to see who posts the first CBR-250 report and pics.

Im a novice regarding "big bikes" but i have tried the old 150 one time before, and this one feels more stable and well balanced, especially in higher speeds.

If u want to know something special feel free to ask=)