Inane Conversation

sharecropper

I was sitting in Soi Bukhao getting my hair cut this evening when I overheard a bizarre one-sided conversation take place.

Irish guy (thick Irish accent which even I had trouble with):"I work for the government" [government unspecified]

Thai Barber [limited English]: Uh. PAUSE

IG: "I tell them what to do" [god help whichever government it was. Maybe The Government of the Beer Bar]

TB: "Uh. Very good for you".

IG: "People in my country love your country"

TB "Uh uh"

IG "When I retire I will get a lot of money from the government, and will come to live here"

TB "Uh"

IG "Do you have a house"?

TB: "Uh"

IG: "Do you have a car"?

TB: "Uh"

IG: I don't. I have a chauffeur". :blink:

<deleted>???!!! Has Soi Bukhao gone all Hiso on us, or was this guy (a) pissed (B) delusional © inappropriately indiscrete or (d) all of the above.

It nearly put me off having my merkin platted.

Reminds me of a barber shop quote by a famous British politician (from way back when we had politicians not the current bunch of self serving corrupt A'holes).

"Good day sir, and how would you like your hair cut?"

"In silence!"

Anyway, did the Irishman ask if the barber could sell him something for the weekend?

Seems like a typical character that frequent Pattaya.I,ve no doubt the government pay him by giro once a fortnight.

And maybe when he tells the government 'what to do" he means he fills himself with tramp juice and screams "go <deleted> yourself" outside the post office when he cashes it.

Seems like a typical character that frequent Pattaya.I,ve no doubt the government pay him by giro once a fortnight.

And maybe when he tells the government 'what to do" he means he fills himself with tramp juice and screams "go <deleted> yourself" outside the post office when he cashes it.

ok where can i get tramp juice please ---------------i assume its an alcoholic drink and not some part of a tramp we cant discuss here

As he once again lay hungover on the sofa in the morning, still fully clothed, and stinking of construction sites' drainage ditches, hand-rolled cigarettes, and last nights twenty-six pints of Guinness, his co-worker pulled up outside the house in his rusty old Ford Transit van to take him to work once again. The man's wife, who was slaving in the kitchen preparing gruel for each of her thirty-nine barefoot children, shouted sarcastically towards the living-room "Paddy, your f***ing chauffeur's arrived..."

As he once again lay hungover on the sofa in the morning, still fully clothed, and stinking of construction sites' drainage ditches, hand-rolled cigarettes, and last nights twenty-six pints of Guinness, his co-worker pulled up outside the house in his rusty old Ford Transit van to take him to work once again. The man's wife, who was slaving in the kitchen preparing gruel for each of her thirty-nine barefoot children, shouted sarcastically towards the living-room "Paddy, your f***ing chauffeur's arrived..."

:lol:Nice one BaronCasey, I will follow your posting career with interest.

Now come on sharecropper, what are you doing on here when you are needed on the Everton thread?

:lol:Nice one BaronCasey, I will follow your posting career with interest.

Now come on sharecropper, what are you doing on here when you are needed on the Everton thread?

Wetting myself about tomorrow when I fear more than my hair will be cut!