Subscriptions Topic'S Posts By Email

surayu

Today i got emailed 12 times the same post, after that the new replies from the subscripted Topics are not been emailed anymore, is it some maintenance been done and the system been temporarely disabled or ? :jap:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have not received any email notifications on my subscribed topics and forums as of 1st November.

I have checked my settings and my subscribed topics and forums are still shown as active.

I have checked the subscribed topics and forums and there have been loads of posts today.

I would usually have at least 2 pages of listed emails by now.

But so far, Absolutely zilch.

Is something going on in the maintenance dept?

im getting URL" is not a valid feed" for all the forums. Im using thunderbird, I can see the feed at the feed urls but thunderbird says not valid.

Could you give me an example of one or a few of the RSS url's you are using?

Thanks.

Mobi i think the techies are actively looking into it, George kindly provided this link : http://community.inv...cations-broken/

were updates will materialize soon, hopefully, same here ;)

Thanks, I read that earlier. Not sure what that forum is all about. Who is invisionpower? Are they the guys who are supposed to fix it?

In my 5 years on Thai Visa I have never known this facility down so long. They keep telling us the techies are working on it but no fix yet - more than 36 hours after it went down. How can it take so long to rectify something that worked OK for years?

I just can't deal with Thai Visa without the notifications - and now I'm getting withdrawal symptoms without my daily fixes of emails. :crying:

I just can't deal with Thai Visa without the notifications - and now I'm getting withdrawal symptoms without my daily fixes of emails. :crying:

Same here. I got so used to my computer announcing 'you have new mail' every 10 minutes. Now it is very silent.

wondered about subscribing to this topic so as I would get notification regarding the progress of the fix but then I remembered the topic title :whistling:

I did the same in the hope it will work eventually but then again I am an optimist.

But I do get news notifications from thaivisa.com so they appear to work but subscribing to them in a topic is pointless.

Can TV please issue a news item once the notification is working again or give periodic updates in individual news notification?

Just read in the Invision forum (last two entries of late yesterday) that the issue appears to have been resolved. So does the bug now stop at TV?

opalhort

We are still waiting for a software patch.

No problem, I am not as annoyed! LOL! But, when I view my profile I don't even see it as an option either anymore. Also, as there is another topic in the support forum, the GO but is now missing at the bottom of the page next to the forum pull down menu. I did post about a way around this, but I just thought I'd let you know as no one from TV admin has posted... Oh that's right, your won't receive a notification of my reply to you post either! smile.gif

Edited by Jimi007