Postage Or Shipping?

CMFubar

does someone need to pick it up on the phuket end or can i arrange delivery?! i did ask goodgle, but he didn't want to help =)

Sorry just hit me you said Phuket. NCA does not go to Phuket, but check with another other bus lines they will, they are all at Arcade bus station. You will have to arrange PU.

• 4 weeks later...

We've used 'Nim See Heng' trucking-service to send stuff to Hat-Yai, they operate a parcel-service all over the country, although local-delivery at the far end (if available) will no-doubt incur a surcharge. They have a big depot on the Super-Highway, roughly-opposite the Route-1001/Mae-Jo junction, in Chiang Mai.

IME the post-office may well require you to collect a parcel of this size, from your nearest P.O., anyway. B)

Edited by Ricardo

Mega Logistics is a Nim Chee Seng competitor but you will have to drop off at their distribution/receiving warehouse next door to TNT courier which is behind the PTT station on the junction before coming to Big-C on the super highway heading towards Lamphun.

Definately cheaper and its door to door service.

I use them to send my silver figurines and statues and other pewter products to my buyers in Phuket and Samui alike, and leave them a tip to keep special attention handling your goods rest assure it will be delivered safely.

Touch wood, but so far so good.