Which Is The 3Rd World Country?

thaimite

A third world country will allow its main airport to be occupied for two weeks by peoples waving "thumbs up" signs making a mockery of itself infront of the world media.

So what does that make France, which regularly has to close its airports/ ports etc due to strike action?

And let's not forget Greece, which closed it's facilities due to political protests.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's (The NHS) not as good as it use to be for obvious reasons because many ponce's from other countries have come into England or been allow to stay there and <deleted> the f " ing thing up apart from other issues.

Here's a first class example of someone using the internet to display to the world just how dumb they are.

Kwasaki perhaps deliberately, more likely through a lack of cognition, fails to point out that the NHS would collapse if it were not for thousands of foreign doctors, nurses, health professionals and auxiliary staff that work in the NHS.

The last time I was in an NHS Hospital I had surgery performed by a South African surgeon, the anaesthetist was a Spaniard and at least two of the nurses looking after me where Filipino.

While that is probably factually correct, what you overlook is that had the vast number of foreigners not come to Britain, the NHS would not need to be anywhere near as large as it is. In my ( smallish ) London hospital, the great majority of patients were immigrants. As for the reason few ethnic Brits work in the NHS, IMO it is probably as they pay such low wages, and treat the staff so badly, that few people would work in it if they had the choice ( and that includes me ). In fact, few of my colleagues would have continued working in the NHS if there had been a better paying alternative.