Hello Daddy This Is My New Boyfriend

needforspeed

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't own our children. The best you can do is offer advice and be there to pick up the pieces.

But what if he were same age as her, had no job nor money, drove a motorbike like a lunatic, smked like an old chimney, drunk Lao Khaw and picked his nose?

Still better than the one 25 years older and, have no money, drive as a lunitic and smoking like a old Chimney and drinking Kao Khan and picked his nose :D .

We don't own our children. The best you can do is offer advice and be there to pick up the pieces.

But what if he were same age as her, had no job nor money, drove a motorbike like a lunatic, smked like an old chimney, drunk Lao Khaw and picked his nose?

Still better than the one 25 years older and, have no money, drive as a lunitic and smoking like a old Chimney and drinking Kao Khan and picked his nose :D .

Ah so, you were keeping his good points from us then. :D

It's tough, parent almost never like their daughter's choice of boyfriend however try and get heavy handed and stop her and you will be dam_ned for it and she'll go ahead just to spite you.

Between a rock and a hard place jumps to mind.

You'll get no joy here, op, as the vast majority of TV'ers are cradle-snatchers with daughter, or granddaughter, age other halves! :lol: I'd personally tell him to eff off - particularly if she were still living at home and especially if he were a farang!

The situation posed by the OP should hopefully happen to every man who finds himself "dating" to a lady who is young enough to be his daughter. There is something sublimely sweet about the saying: what goes around comes around.

Every man who has a "lady" half his age really should not mind that his own daughter ends up with a much older man. And every sexpat should not mind if his own daughter ends up with a sexpat. True?

Edited by doggie888888

This happened to me. My daughter was in training in marital arts for the Olympics. She had had the same coach since she was 15. She brought him home for Christmas dinner. He was 45 she was 18. He was in great shape, and owned a small chain of martial arts schools so money was not a problem.

Apparently my wife had known about the relationship but did not mention it to me.

He was very respectful to me. Bowing and brought me a gift. I don't like Korean men because of their abusive reputation with women. I don't like Koreans in general because of their extreme ethnocentric behavior. I especially didn't like the instructor because it became obvious to me that he had been bedding my daughter since she was 16. But they wanted to get engaged and later marry.

I had not worried about my daughter for years because she is an Olympic caliber martial artist. She can beat the crap out of most men I know and not break a sweat. Her mother was a kick boxer (no wimpy women in the family).

I bought her the best Katana (Japanese sword) I could find. I told it was just a matter of time until he tried to beat her up and when he did to cut his head off.

She never cut his head off. After a year or so and before they got married he became abusive and she left him.

She went off to join the Air force and got a good job because of her language skills (speaks fluent, English, French, Korean and Spanish).

I think the whole relationship thing still bothers her. Now she is almost 30.

Looking back on it I really don't see what else I could have done. I wanted to shoot the guy but I don't think that would have helped. I have looked at life from both sides now. I have been out with 18 year old women in Thailand on numerous occasions. I was out with a 24 year old university student last night. She is a lot of fun to be with. Tall for a Thai woman. Not real pretty but noom yi.

Reminds me of an incident years ago which I witnessed. To cut a long story short, the potential suitor asked the young ladies father how he felt if he was to date his daughter. The father got up from his seat, strode across the lounge and reached behind his fish tank. Out came what was the largest revolver I've ever seen. Papa calmly walks over to the guy, puts the gun to his head and said something like " Would you care to ask me again?"

:lol:

I had a Norwiegian friend whose daughter was at the age when she started bringing her "boyfriends" around to meet him. He was a martial arts devotee, and a local teacher of karate.

He found that "demonstrating" his karate techniques worked quite well for impressing her boyfriends. He would put a brick on top of two cement blocks and then break it in half with a single blow from his hand.

It did wonders in "concentrating" the boyfriend's attention on Dad's words about respecting his daughter, and what time she was to return home from a date.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

this is ur daughter we are talking about?

No, my children still to young.

My neighbours.

Ah! So she's not your daughter. Then there is four tenths of phi alpha you can do or say about it.

But what about a son? What if your 18 year old boy came home with his new "girlfriend", 443 years old, body of a Goddess, tits like water melons, low cut top, short skirt, fishnet stockings?

Different isn't it? :D

Especially when "she" speaks with a deep voice. :o

As for those who equate an aging sexpat with a younger ex bar girl with an older man with a "good" girl I suggest you critically review your sense of balance.

My neighbours.

Ah! So she's not your daughter. Then there is four tenths of phi alpha you can do or say about it.

But what about a son? What if your 18 year old boy came home with his new "girlfriend", 443 years old, body of a Goddess, tits like water melons, low cut top, short skirt, fishnet stockings?

As for those who equate an aging sexpat with a younger ex bar girl with an older man with a "good" girl I suggest you critically review your sense of balance.

Phil, What are you saying?

That there are two old guys and the sex pat is being taken advantage of by the bar girl but the old guy with the young good girl is not being taken advantage of?

Or are you saying that the old guy is not a sex pat because he has a good girl?

Or you saying that old guys should be accepted by good girls families depending on the morals of the daughter?

Or you saying that the difference between a sex pat and a non sex pat depends on the work history of the woman?

Help me out here. Maybe I got the thrust of your whole post wrong. Maybe thrust is not a good word, but you know what I mean.

My neighbours.

Cant wait till my son is coming home with his new Girlfriend :) , without deep voice please :D

I had a Norwiegian friend whose daughter was at the age when she started bringing her "boyfriends" around to meet him. He was a martial arts devotee, and a local teacher of karate.

He found that "demonstrating" his karate techniques worked quite well for impressing her boyfriends. He would put a brick on top of two cement blocks and then break it in half with a single blow from his hand.

It did wonders in "concentrating" the boyfriend's attention on Dad's words about respecting his daughter, and what time she was to return home from a date.

:cheesy: she is 46 now and still single???

This happened to me. My daughter was in training in marital arts for the Olympics. She had had the same coach since she was 15. She brought him home for Christmas dinner. He was 45 she was 18. He was in great shape, and owned a small chain of martial arts schools so money was not a problem.

Apparently my wife had known about the relationship but did not mention it to me.

He was very respectful to me. Bowing and brought me a gift. I don't like Korean men because of their abusive reputation with women. I don't like Koreans in general because of their extreme ethnocentric behavior. I especially didn't like the instructor because it became obvious to me that he had been bedding my daughter since she was 16. But they wanted to get engaged and later marry.

I had not worried about my daughter for years because she is an Olympic caliber martial artist. She can beat the crap out of most men I know and not break a sweat. Her mother was a kick boxer (no wimpy women in the family).

I bought her the best Katana (Japanese sword) I could find. I told it was just a matter of time until he tried to beat her up and when he did to cut his head off.

She never cut his head off. After a year or so and before they got married he became abusive and she left him.

She went off to join the Air force and got a good job because of her language skills (speaks fluent, English, French, Korean and Spanish).

I think the whole relationship thing still bothers her. Now she is almost 30.

Looking back on it I really don't see what else I could have done. I wanted to shoot the guy but I don't think that would have helped. I have looked at life from both sides now. I have been out with 18 year old women in Thailand on numerous occasions. I was out with a 24 year old university student last night. She is a lot of fun to be with. Tall for a Thai woman. Not real pretty but noom yi.

Intresting in the last part of your story, what does your daughter say about your 18 year old dates.

Question 2, where you get them from :D

i think if your twenty something actress daughter came home with jamie foxx or mr clooney. you guys might give him a pass. relatively speaking that is a closer comparison to what happens here. richer more exotic regardless of how they treat women, those guys will get a pass from many here. that's real life. take it for a test drive. see how it handles.

I assume the differance being that "he" in the latter would be a young Thai guy?.... as opposed to the former being an old farang?:whistling:

It might be a tad hypocritical on my part, but if it were my thai wifes child from a previous marriage i would leave the decision in her hands, and probably agree with the other posters who have immediatley thought of sin-sod.:)

HOWEVER, if it were my own biological daughter i would have no hesitation in introducing both of them to the door and...:guitar: ...... "hit the road jack"