Mba Student Seeks Local Case-Study

chiangmaibruce

Are there any factory owners out there who would be interested in having an MBA student look at their operation with a view to suggesting possible improvements to the manufacturing process. The focus is not necessarily engineering issues but also looking at inventory control, human resources, work processes, etc. The student can speak English.

In terms of a commitment of your time, the student only requires a couple of site visits and interviews. The subsequent report will be confidential (only provided to the lecturer and yourself)

Project must be completed by 26 December. If you are potentially interested, or know someone who might be, then please contact me via PM as soon as possible. Thank you, Bruce

** bump **

someone? anyone?

Maybe, a three week time frame but with only a few site visits and interviews is not convincing enough for a company to get involved. just a thought. the student needs to sell the benefit concept.

Just factories or offices as well... I guess most of us would feel that after years of operating no one could give us better ideas for improvement in a couple of short interviews. Plus most will not feel like disclosing their operations in full I feel.

The student should simply approach Exporting Operations I feel... they have pack & ship factories and most need better inventory systems IMO.

Cheers JAY