Pussy Hair

lampard10

My wife tells me if someone is broke they say, " You can have my pussy hair if you want" If someone wants her to buy something.

She will not tell me how to say it in Thai.

Any offers?

Never heard that before. But this hair we call in public * Khon Phet * but other word for kitty hair hehehehee... :D:o

Come on Bambina

I am dieing to hear this ... I know how to say it but YOU could never say it better.

Please?  :D

excuse moi , io sono una famosa bella birichina bambina

:D:D should i tell you??

i dont think so

but just give you a hint

Bambi :D

That must be why I like 32*3 so much?

Miajimefun tawangan mai awk :D

Yep must be my licky day :D

I speak spanish too :D

Dont have it dont need it, smooth is delicious :o

I believe "moi" is the correct term for pubic hair, but a bit "from the gutter" if you know what I mean... :o

The more "proper" term is "khon" as in body hair...

Used as in "khon kaen" or arm hair... "khon kar" or leg hair... "khon hoi" or female pubic hair... "khon hum" or male pubic hair... "khon khiew" or eyebrow... "khon dthar" or eyebrow.... etc.

Correct Bambi?

:D

Lampost,

I have discussed your question with my wife (whom you have met) and she refuses to tell me how to say this in Thai. :o

She refuses out of respect for my learnings in Thai language.... it is not something she wants me to know.

Apparently, it is a phrase used between very close friends that means something similar to "mai me satang", as in "I have no money", but Thais (more likely Isaan people) sometimes say this as a joke between close friends (but never immediate family) meaning "I have no money to give you but you can have my pubic hair if you want".

It's not a nice thing to say, and meant only as a joke between friends, or to people (who aren't respected) who ask for things that they don't deserve.

I believe "moi" is the correct term for pubic hair, but a bit "from the gutter" if you know what I mean...  :o

The more "proper" term is "khon" as in body hair...

Used as in "khon kaen" or arm hair... "khon kar" or leg hair... "khon hoi" or female pubic hair... "khon hum" or male pubic hair... "khon khiew" or eyebrow... "khon dthar" or eyebrow.... etc.

Correct Bambi?

* Khon Phet *

Does this mean "diamond hair", "duck hair" or "spicy hair" .....?

totster :D

Farang roo mak , mai dee :D:D

Bambi :D

* Khon Phet *

This means "male pubic hair" totster.

PS... this is one h3ll of a subject that is getting my missus all wound up about what we really discuss every day on ThaiVisa.... :D

I'm gonna drop out of this one before she starts accusing us all of being perverts... :o

Good night!!!

" You can have my pussy hair if you want"

anyhow ... i still cant imagine about this sentence ... i dont have much imagination nor fantasy to invent that phase

so im sorry i cant tell you what 'd it be

Bambi :o

I forget what was the term for baby chicken?

jeb

lemme think 2 seconds bigthink.gif

oooooooooooooooooooooo ouchhhh jeb mak mak

P.gif nana nana nana

Bambi BigB.gif

* Khon Phet *

Khon Phet ( Diamond hair ) using in public for both sex. It is possible that on the old day, people tried to used word that sound similar but not ugly or weird , this word might came from Khon Awaiyawapet...so..we have Khonpet, sounds better. But other Pensey Moi...opsss... :D sounds more funny. :D

PS... this is one h3ll of a subject that is getting my missus all wound up about what we really discuss every day on ThaiVisa.... :D

I'm gonna drop out of this one before she starts accusing us all of being perverts... :o

Good night!!!

* Khon Phet *

Khon Phet ( Diamond hair ) using in public for both sex. It is possible that on the old day, people tried to used word that sound similar but not ugly or weird , this word might came from Khon Awaiyawapet...so..we have Khonpet, sounds better. But other Pensey Moi...opsss... :D sounds more funny. :D

Good night!!!

Khon Phet ( Diamond Hair ) using in public for both sex. It's possible that on the old day, we tried to used word that sound similar but not ugly or weird, this word might came from " Khon Awai Yawaphet " to make it shorter and sounds better to " Khon Phet " ขนเพชร " :D You can read on newspaper, they wont use that pu ssy..but this word. :D

Lampost,

I have discussed your question with my wife (whom you have met) and she refuses to tell me how to say this in Thai.  :o

She refuses out of respect for my learnings in Thai language.... it is not something she wants me to know.

Apparently, it is a phrase used between very close friends that means something similar to "mai me satang",  as in "I have no money", but Thais (more likely Isaan people) sometimes say this as a joke between close friends (but never immediate family) meaning "I have no money to give you but you can have my pubic hair if you want".

It's not a nice thing to say, and meant only as a joke between friends, or to people (who aren't respected) who ask for things that they don't deserve.

Cheeras mate. That's why she wouldn't tell me I guess. There are probably hundreds of these private sayings that we don't know about.

Cheeras mate. That's why she wouldn't tell me I guess. There are probably hundreds of these private sayings that we don't know about.

Right on there... :D

And I respect her right not to teach me something that I shouldn't know... as you should too.

Don't forget, the Thai that you speak in public reflects on her too... and she would not be happy with "gutter-talk" coming from you. :o

Don't forget, the Thai that you speak in public reflects on her too... and she would not be happy with "gutter-talk" coming from you.  :o

This is not a valid reason to not learn bad words or phrases. If you as an individual don't want to learn it, then thats one thing, don't learn them. If you do learn them, its up to you if you choose to speak them out loud in public or not. You don't have to say them in public so it will not reflect on your spouse at all. Just use common sense is all.

As far as I'm concerned, if I am going to take the time to try and learn anything at all, I will try to learn as much as possible to the best of my ability. Not especially because I wish to use these words in public but it would be nice to know them to over-hear if another person was saying them to you.

A phrase I heard for being broke...no money.

is " leur tair moi gub roy yim " เหลือแต่ ม่วยกับรอยยิ้ม

All I've got left is my pubic hair and my smile :D

They usually refer to pubic hair as "Khon Phet" in the news when it's a forensic investigation ( crime scene )

Best just to be rid of it alltogether IMHO :o