Pattaya Tv Piss-up Party (again)

Kerryd

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damned kerryd,

I was hoping to meet you as you are in abstentia from barladies.com

Are you still around the 17th and 18th for a beer or round or 2 of golf?

Dek

Good day eh !

Yeah, I'm still in town until the 22nd. Not a big golf fan though.

Taking it easy today, getting ready for the party TONIGHT ! (Starts at 8pm)

Counting out all the 1 baht coins I've accumulated, see if I have enough to buy a round or two :o

Well, it was a pretty good night, although the noise from the band (who were pretty good BTW) made conversation a little difficult at times.

Kerryd was sitting all by his lonesome (well... he did have mamasan accompanying him) when we rolled up at about 8:30pm, and there sure was a bevy of hostesses to take care of your every need. :D

I caught up with Kerryd, Cobber, thaiflyer1, davethailand, & Kurgen. There may have been more but we left at about 11:00pm to go to meet some friends at another function.

Thanks for organising it Kerry, and the food was excellent too. :D

I might not bring the missus next time though if there's another TV party at the FLB... :D

Some of those hostesses... :o

Edited by Jai Dee

I might not bring the missus next time though if there's another TV party at the FLB...  :D

Me neither.............ended up judging a "dancing" contest with Kerryd and Cobber..........missus was not impressed.. :o

Kerryd thanks for putting the party on.............all in all a good night, nice to put a few faces to names. :D

Roll on the next one. :D

Whew ! Don't want to be doing that too often ! Judging the "dance" contest was almost like work ! :D

It seems I have also started a new "contest" so to speak. The "Longest Bin" contest. By the end of the night, my bin was about 4 feet (1.2 meters ?) long and totaled over 35,000 baht !

We had a few TV members show up, (Jai Dee, ThaiFlyer, Cobber, DaveThailand and Kurgen for sure), there may have been others there I didn't meet though.

I wasn't expecting to have to judge the dance contest, and as we needed 4 judges, I "volunteered" ThaiFlyer and Cobber into helping out. I think somebody is going to be in the doghouse for some time to come :D

From what my hazy brain can remember, most of the pics taken at the party probably won't make it on this site, for reasons you may imagine :o

It's probably a good thing (less evidence that could be used at a future time).