At Buddy Internet

bungalowbill

I don't usually use this forum to vent but I can't help myself today. I'm sitting in Buddy internet because I needed some documents printed. You are sitting near the clocks, baseball cap and long ponytail. I'm and on the opposite side of the room and you are banging the keys so load I find it difficult to concentrate. Why do you have to bang so loud? Chill out...it's just an e-mail, give the rest of us some peace and quiet. Have a nice day........

Edited by bungalowbill

Probably objecting to the baseball cap and ponytail being long

I opened the thread to learn something earth shattering

"Wikileaks on the internet today said.............."

"scientists have proof moon is made of cheese........."

But no, I am warned against a baseball-cap wearing man in ponytails disturbing the public peace by excessive use of a computer keyboard

( I am tapping my keys as quietly as possible as some of you may gather if you have your audio on )

caf

I don't usually use this forum to ask for help, but today I am desperate. I am at Buddy Internet, innocently surfing the web. This very perverted looking old man came in to "print some documents" and has been leering at me since he came through the door! He looks like the kind of creepy old dude, with no day job, that trolls internet forums all day... Oh my god, now he's sat down at a computer near me. I am so scared, I hope that I can quickly pound out this message and get it posted before its too late. Can somebody please come rescue me?? When you walk into Buddy Internet, I am sitting near the clocks. I am wearing a baseball cap and I have a long ponytail!

:D:D Sorry, couldn't resist!

-Mestizo

I don't usually use this forum to ask for help, but today I am desperate. I am at Buddy Internet, innocently surfing the web. This very perverted looking old man came in to "print some documents" and has been leering at me since he came through the door! He looks like the kind of creepy old dude, with no day job, that trolls internet forums all day... Oh my god, now he's sat down at a computer near me. I am so scared, I hope that I can quickly pound out this message and get it posted before its too late. Can somebody please come rescue me?? When you walk into Buddy Internet, I am sitting near the clocks. I am wearing a baseball cap and I have a long ponytail!

-Mestizo

cheesy.gif

-Mestizo

:cheesy: :cheesy:

I'm sorry but a whinge about some guy typing too loud takes the <deleted> biscuit ! If he annoys you that much tap him on the shoulder and ask him to type a little quieter or you will get really annoy and scream the place down ! Just how loud can you bang the keys for crying out loud. I have just typed this as hard as I can and the noise is barely audible ? :o

Has TV reached a new low in whingeing and moaning ?

:sorry:

Whinge of the year contender. :)

Anymore for anymore?

So why didn't you complain to him while you where at buddy in stead off sneaky complaining from the safety of your own home, maybe because you knew its something silly to complain about and everyone there would have laugh you strait in the face !?

so I think we got a winner !!!!!!!!

Edited by johnoko

is this really a "You type too loud" whinge? Amazing Thailand!

is this really a whinge about a whinge? Amazing TV!

Nope a whinge about a whinge would look like this ......

"I can't believe the ungrateful people in Thailand, that when provided an inexpensive place to make copies and use the internet go on to complain about how loud other people type!"

mine was just a comment about a whinge :) I know the difference might be too subtle for some people to understand laugh.gif but there is a difference whistling.gif

"I can't believe the ungrateful people in Thailand, that when provided an inexpensive place to make copies and use the internet go on to complain about how loud other people type!"

mine was just a comment about a whinge :)I know the difference might be too subtle for some people to understand laugh.gif but there is a difference whistling.gif

OH dear oh dear

Do you not realise that your comment about other people's intelligece is in itself a whinge !

I know the difference might be too subtle for some people to understand

geez, don't you just hate it when people whinge about the way people whinge about people who whinge ...:annoyed::ph34r:

and what's with all those capital letters at the beginning of sentences - do people have to start every sentence with a SHOUT?:angry:

and why is there no apostrophe in badminton?huh.gif

and, seriously, America... Piers Morgan ?! :blink:

Edited by phaethon

mine was just a comment about a whinge :)I know the difference might be too subtle for some people to understand laugh.gif but there is a difference whistling.gif

OH dear oh dear

Do you not realise that your comment about other people's intelligece is in itself a whinge !

I know the difference might be too subtle for some people to understand

LOL Caf --- it's a comment. a whinge about other people's intelligence would be something like this "Why can't I meet someone that understands the difference between a whinge and a comment and a solipsistic reference?" bah.gif

Can the event be held at a place that serves Fish and Chips?

I can hear the post being typed even now...

"I was quietly hammering away at my keyboard in my favourite Internet cafe when some £%^&*() walked in and stank the place out with his fish and chips..."