Miguels' Ladies Christmas Night

Greenside

.....one or two guys managed to sneak in and the activity in the car park at Plaza 89 soon drew a small crowd of locals. There's obviously something about PVC lingerie that turns these normally demure and retiring ladies into crazed exhibitionists! Fun was had by all.

1129386707_u2Sbc-L.jpg

1129390759_EeRFF-X2.jpg

Tried their Apple Burrito with ice cream today. It was very good and calmed me down no end.

~

A person involved with the event saw the linked PHOTO of my bike for sale in the CM Expat Club newsletter classifieds, really liked the look of it, contacted me and asked that I bring it to the Leather Fashion Show to be used as a prop for the models.

Hmm, leathered ladies? Sounded reasonable to me, biker dude that I am.. :P

Then it got mentioned that it was 'Ladies Only' and that I could just "go sit out in the beer garden for the evening" and I thought better of it.

I guess I am just not the 'delivery boy' type.

From the provided pics, it looks like something less than what my wife and I would be

hoping for altho I do imagine that it was a great time for the ladies who did show up.

I saw nothing of any advance notice, even on Miguel's website, so don't know how anyone knew of it.

~

Edited by Dustoff

Yes, the beer garden is where you would have had a great view!

~

A person involved with the event saw the photo of my bike for sale in the Expat Club newsletter, really liked the look of it, contacted me and asked that I bring it to the fashion show to be used as a prop for the models.

Hmm, leathered ladies? Sounded reasonable to me, biker dude that I am..

Then it got mentioned that it was 'ladies only' and that I could just "go sit out in the beer garden for the evening" and I thought better of it.

I guess I am just not the 'delivery boy' type. :P

From the provided pics, it looks like something less that what my wife and I would be

hoping for altho I do imagine that it was a great time for the ladies who did show up.

I saw nothing of any advance notice, even on Miguel's website, so don't know how anyone knew of it.

~

Was this event advertised anywhere?

I think it was pretty much Miguels regular customers and friends of the people who organised the fashion show. Whatever, they didn't need any advertising as the place was packed - even the guy section outside! Actually, I've begun to notice that they're building up their custom in that location and whenever I take my son at the weekend there are always plenty of occupied tables. That whole Plaza 89 development seems to have more of a buzz these days and although several other restaurants have come and gone in the last couple of years it's good to see one that's holding its own.

Edited by Greenside