Chiang Mai Red Shirts Slam Killing Of Radio Host

webfact

I've heard it mentioned that both of the dead people referred to in the article had been under surveillance for months before they were killed by Thai army special forces from Lopburi. They were said to have been chosen for execution due to being prominent figures within that group in the hope of their deaths discouraging others to join or remain in the group.

This is just a rumor though, and probably one of many surrounding the incidents.

You heard this said .... where?

Does anyone have any proof whatsover that this guy was dealing/using drugs.

the pathetic speculation once again rears it's ugly head, even gloating over people getting murdered and asking for more, some of you need to have a long hard look at yourselves.

In agreement 100% Maybe someone should come and blow the whatsit out of one of there family members. Moronic inbreds

Ummm it appears not to be speculation that drugs were found on him. It is not speculation that tuk tuk drivers have been arrested for selling meth-amphetamines in the past.

Suggesting that someone's family members should be hurt is fairly low, truethailand.

Does anyone have any proof whatsover that this guy was dealing/using drugs.

the pathetic speculation once again rears it's ugly head, even gloating over people getting murdered and asking for more, some of you need to have a long hard look at yourselves.

In agreement 100% Maybe someone should come and blow the whatsit out of one of there family members. Moronic inbreds

Ummm it appears not to be speculation that drugs were found on him. It is not speculation that tuk tuk drivers have been arrested for selling meth-amphetamines in the past.

Suggesting that someone's family members should be hurt is fairly low, truethailand.

Not being up on the drug scene any more I don't know any thing about it.

In my day any one with seven pills was not considered a dealer. Could be just a casual user on his way home with his next week supply.

Sounds like a set up to me. I will have to leave it to you youngsters with a better knowledge of how drug dealing is done today.

B)