Website Design Course

snamos

There is a great guy doing courses at the new Software Park. He did the Facebook seminar and said he can do computer courses in English. His English is great.

Said he can do any course in English. I would contact him.

I have his card at work. Mr X. Khun Woody would know too

Will have details tommorow.

serif.com Save money and time.

Yeah Cheers for that, I had a look...im at the stage where I have made a website...just need someone to hold my hand through some of the more complex stuff....I checked out the site from a previous post and it looked ok....(if they were in Phuket)

There is a great guy doing courses at the new Software Park. He did the Facebook seminar and said he can do computer courses in English. His English is great.

Said he can do any course in English. I would contact him.

I have his card at work. Mr X. Khun Woody would know too

Will have details tommorow.

"Mr. X" (yes, that's his preferred nickname) is great. Don't know if he's set up for one-on-one courses, but he knows his stuff. Email me and I'll send you his email address (don't want to post it). I'm at woody at khun woody dot com.

I've also been contacted by a fellow in Bangkok who does Web courses - the one mentioned by PhuketMike, I believe. He's considering running a course at the Sandwich Shoppes. Drop me a line and I'll forward your address to him. (Or follow me on Twitter, @PhuketPC, where I'll keep y'all updated.)

Edited by woodyleonhard

"Mr. X" (yes, that's his preferred nickname) is great. Don't know if he's set up for one-on-one courses, but he knows his stuff. Email me and I'll send you his email address (don't want to post it). I'm at woody at khun woody dot com.

I've also been contacted by a fellow in Bangkok who does Web courses - the one mentioned by PhuketMike, I believe. He's considering running a course at the Sandwich Shoppes. Drop me a line and I'll forward your address to him. (Or follow me on Twitter, @PhuketPC, where I'll keep y'all updated.)

Yeah thanks woody. Ive been in contact with the guy from Bangkok, I hope he is running courses in february or march next year as im away at work now....Yeah woody ive allready got your email as i contacted you about something different. Cheers thanks for that and I hope he runs the course at your cafe..its nice and close to my house

Dreamweaver is a great program for web design. Join lynda.com or totaltraining.com for $25 bucks a month. They have the best teachers and designers in the biz. You must learn cascading style sheets. At first it seems hard but in reality once mastered, it is simply awesome as you can change anything on a site with one click of the mouse once you give it a tag.

I am a huge fan of lynda.com as I've learnt and mastered a number of programs I originally thought were tough like Adobe Premier Pro etc. You learn by video step by step and you pause the video and do what they tell you to do with the practice files or your own site.

You can buy knock off discs of their training programs or get them on the pirate bay etc but I've got so much out of their site I feel obligated to coff up the monthly fee. I mean 25 bucks a month to access all their training is a bargain. You can work at your own exact pace too.

Highly recommended.