Fa Cup?

truered

They will show a couple of games on Thai TV yes normally 3 and 7,not sure about true.

thanks mate

Now that's out of the way ...........red' eh?......well merseyside or surrey 'red'? :D

im a kopite wink.gif

Now you tell me :D should be a classic!

They will show a couple of games on Thai TV yes normally 3 and 7,not sure about true.

thanks mate

Now that's out of the way ...........red' eh?......well merseyside or surrey 'red'? :D

im a kopite wink.gif

Glad to hear it mate! We've got enough plastic reds on the forum as it is.....how are things in Weybridge btw MrRed? :D

Oh aye Robbie Keane is up for sale....boyhood club etc.....wink wink....

EDIT: If we can't find a buyer I reckon we should loan him to Preston along with Giovani just to piss off SAF. :)

Edited by smokie36

im a kopite wink.gif

Glad to hear it mate! We've got enough plastic reds on the forum as it is.....how are things in Weybridge btw MrRed? :D

Oh aye Robbie Keane is up for sale....boyhood club etc.....wink wink....

EDIT: If we can't find a buyer I reckon we should loan him to Preston along with Giovani just to piss off SAF. :)

You are a bad man Smokie,if only you knew B)

I see your needle is still stuck on the transfer saga.....and all it looks like is Sir DB :lol:

You are a bad man Smokie,if only you knew B)

I see your needle is still stuck on the transfer saga.....and all it looks like is Sir DB :lol:

Aint a bad place Manchester....lived in Eccles for a while myself...I know strictly Salford really....but there you go.

Northern Quarter has some decent bars....great curry house on the Oldham Road.....Altrincham has some good spots.....you should visit some time Mr Red! :P

bah bawaw! My Salford is not what you southerners know.Hope hospikal mate B)

Xmas is over change your avator it is annoying me now.

Call me a southerner??? even if yer from the chorlton estate you're still a southerner to me! :D

The avatar is annoying me as well tbh.....I'll change it....mind you it was really pissing off James so....hmmm

Call me a southerner??? even if yer from the chorlton estate you're still a southerner to me! :D

The avatar is annoying me as well tbh.....I'll change it....mind you it was really pissing off James so....hmmm

OMG! Change it quickly or else he might :lol:

pram.jpg

OMG! Change it quickly or else he might :lol:

pram.jpg

I changed it....I swear I did! :(

He's about as Southern as fcukign Aberdeen..

I'm nto so sure it'll be shown on Thai TV Chaps & True is having the usual ( Not available in Thailand ) on every advert for the FA Cup..

Don't count your Chickens..............

I'm nto so sure it'll be shown on Thai TV Chaps & True is having the usual ( Not available in Thailand ) on every advert for the FA Cup..

ebirdeen an spurs , whaes gittin the beers in ?????????:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: proaapir dilemni min

ebirdeen an spurs , whaes gittin the beers in ?????????:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: proaapir dilemni min

aberdonians are ****s. End of. 36-0. :D

fitivir

aberdonians are ****s. End of. 36-0. :D

Singhy the showing the not available in thailand,is on espn and star sports same as last year as we do not get the full espn and star sports in thailand they showed the same last season and still covered the f a cup on truevisions,they have already covered some of the early rounds so i expect it to be on.

But i doubt it will be shown on thaitv. nev

Singhy the showing the not available in thailand,is on espn and star sports same as last year as we do not get the full espn and star sports in thailand they showed the same last season and still covered the f a cup on truevisions,they have already covered some of the early rounds so i expect it to be on.

United v Scouse will be shown - rest easy (it's a golden opportunity for yahama / true) Just surprised they haven't rolled out the Bonus Red War title for it yet.

You're rigth Nev, my mistake..