Sunday Lunch - Rosie O'Gradies

johnboy3739w

Two words - school dinners !

six of us went - all had "sunday roast" - all thought it was well below par and tasted like it was made yesterday as a "plated meal" and wanged in the microwave once we ordered.......

By complete contrast - The Pig and Whistle next door not only serves much bigger portions but the Sunday Lunch is first class............

Under the new policy of not being allowed to name and shame for fear of law suits and upsetting sponsors I will be surprised if this thread is allowed to stay open for very long.

I have no knowledge of either establishment you have mentioned, but as a general comment I will say it is surprising how many places who build up a reputation for cooking good farang food often lose the plot and allow their food to deteriorate to the point where it is sub-standard.

There is one such establishment out here by the lake, near to where I live. I used to recommend it, but no more. And nothing has changed, except I would guess that the management has taken their eyes off the ball.

Easy to do if you are not a real professional - and how many restaurateurs are in Pattaya?

I ate in the P&W this afternoon and had their Sunday roast. Hate to say but it was cold and the meat was stringy, overall it sucked. I was highly surprised and disappointed. I'll give Rosie a go next time.

Edited by gotlost

The OP seems to have a gripe with a number of places in town and that thread is now closed as well.

For information Thai Visa do not entertain name and shame threads.

//CLOSED//