Guess The Film...

Totster

'que calor hace...'

'como que calor...que estamos en el camino al infierno...'

(hint: the movie was already mentioned on this thread)

Give Up......couldn't even cheat and find it :o

Edit/ Come on what is this from, I'll make it bigger for you :D

"Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next"

Edited by mrbojangles

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edit/ Come on what is this from, I'll make it bigger for you  :D

"Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next"

Gladiator

:o:D And now the full version, love it :D

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

OK... easy one to start...

Roads... where we're going, we don't need roads..

Try not to cheat using logo_sm.gif  :o

totster  :D

Easy, AND it was on HBO this morning.

Here's some more for you...

"The other day I ordered spaghetti with Marinara sauce and got egg noodles and ketchup... I'm an avarage nobody, I get to live the rest of my life like a schnuk"

"Those things are awesome! Can I bring him to show-and-tell on Monday?"

"I'll give that key lime pie a day in court and a big ole glass of non fat milk if you please."

"I WANT MY CIGARETTES!! I DON'T WANT HIS, OR HIS, OR HIS, I WANT MINE!!!!"

Here's an easy one. In what film did someone say:

......when I had what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity.?

Was that from Pulp Fiction when they were sitting in the diner and getting robbed by honey bunny and the other one?

Okay here's one

"Why don't you just put the cigarette out?"

"What's that sancho? you want me to cut your hand off and use it as an ashtray? Yeah I'll put it out providing your prepared to let me stub it out on your eyeball, agreeable?"

Any takers????

Rj

Okies...What about this quote...

"What is your pleasure, sir"

It's easy peasy. And if none of you have watched this film then....I don't know  :o

Er... Girl 6 by Spike Lee??? I don´t know.

Okay... how about these... I´ll give you guys three quotes... All from the same movie okay?

(about tabloids) I saw one, one time, that said the world was ending the next week. Then in the next week's paper, they said we were miraculously saved at the zero hour by a Koala-fish mutant bird. Crazy shit.
Number 2:
It's that kind of mentality that allows the cancer-producing industry to survive. Of course we're all going to die someday, but do we have to pay for it? Do we actually have to throw hard-earned dollars on the counter and say, "Please, Mr. Merchant of Death, sir, please, sell me something that will stink up my breath and my clothes and fry my lungs?"

and my favorite....

I'm not supposed to be here today!

Have fun!

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-08-31 21:50:46)

Here's an easy one. In what film did someone say:

......when I had what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity.?

Was that from Pulp Fiction when they were sitting in the diner and getting robbed by honey bunny and the other one?

Well done! :o

Okay here's one

"What's that sancho? you want me to cut your hand off and use it as an ashtray? Yeah I'll put it out providing your prepared to let me stub it out on your eyeball, agreeable?"

Any takers????

Rj

Come on folks!! What's wrong, too difficult for ya?

Rj

"Bob, had b1tch tits."  :o

Another good movie and I take it you like it a lot since you use a line from it in your signature. Fight Club.

Okay here's one

Any takers????

Rj

I loved this movie. Even have the DVD. Sexy Beast!

Number 2:

It's that kind of mentality that allows the cancer-producing industry to survive. Of course we're all going to die someday, but do we have to pay for it? Do we actually have to throw hard-earned dollars on the counter and say, "Please, Mr. Merchant of Death, sir, please, sell me something that will stink up my breath and my clothes and fry my lungs?"

That's from "The Insider" (1999). Based on a true story about a CBS 60 Minutes-episode in 1994 on malpractices in the tobacco industry, that was not aired because CBS parent company Westinghouse objected. Pacino plays the 60 Minutes producer.

Edited by Crossy

Another couple of classics, try these for size:-

"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one .45 caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days concentrated emergency raisons; one drug issue containing: antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair a nylon stockings. Shoot, a fellah could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

"No, no, no! No food, no food. Bring me sex, I want sex, bring me some sex! No, no, no! That one. Being me that one, over there. That one, the sultry bitch with the fire in her eyes! Take her clothes off, take her clothes off, and bring her to me!"

Edited by Crossy

Another classic, try this one for size:-

"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one .45 caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days concentrated emergency raisons; one drug issue containing: antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair a nylon stockings. Shoot, a fellah could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

fear and loathing in las vegas

great movie

try this one

its like floating on a cloud of titties