Superbowl In Phuket

saanya

I couldn't get a confirm on some of the places mentioned but I got a definite answer from Dribbles Bar on Tanai Rd in Kata. Nice lady named Get runs it. She's got a Super Bowl banner out front...said she'll open at 630a w American breakfast too. There's also an American owned cabana style bar down the street that will be open.

I asked this question yesterday in Gunners Bar, Nanai Rd, Patong and was assured by Craig, one of the owners, that they will be showing it.

Their website seems to agree....''2010/2011 NFL Playoffs and SuperBowl Showing Live!

Superbowl will be shown LIVE at Gunners on Monday Febuary 7th at 6am. Drink specials and Free breakfast for all in attendance''

Edited by tolsti

My apologies, I was going to do a Superbowl Party at my new deli my wife Flo and I are trying to get open. But trying to do anything on a

schedule in Phuket well theres better chance of the world ending , then getting business done by appointments.

you know the appointment they break or just don't show up for or call for 2 or 3 more days....cause they really didn't think you were in a hurry !

So now hopefully I'll get goin for Baseball season....early mornin' games! Go Cheeeeeeeesssssseeeee Heads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B)

The Superbowl will be shown LIVE at The Freebird Bar and Restaurant in Rawai at 6:30 AM on Monday!

For more information call Jackie on: 081 270 6310

ASN schedule has the Super Bowl show starting at 6:00AM, kickoff supposedly at 6:30 which tends to be a few minutes after that.

If you are looking for a great bunch of people and some real football energy... join us at Rick N' Roll Music Cafe's Superbowl Party this Monday February the 7th 2011 in Kata Beach Phuket. We are just between The Beach Center / Chaba Hotel and Honey Resort on the New Kata (Market Road). We will be broadcasting the Green Bay Packers vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Superbowl LIVE on four large flat screens with a full Powerhouse Concert size Surround Sound PA. We will have great drink specials *Free Bloody Mary Shots. Bring your appetites because we will have an awesome American/English Breakfasts available and *Free Halftime Prizes. It's gonna be a Crazy Fun. You may not want to make a PASS... AND MISS out on this party. Breakfast and Pre-Party starts at 5:30 AM... Make sure to make your reservation for good seats at: [email protected]. Check out more party info and our location Map at: www.ricknrollmusiccafe.comRickNRollMusicCafe2011.jpg

Edited by ricknroll

The Freebird Sports Bar is located on the 3-way corner where Sai Yuan Rd. meets the Kata Rd.

Where the old Mimmis Restaurant used to be. Food and coffee will be available.

Wow, that shophouse is up and done already? My, how so things go up fast these days. I'll drive by this morning to have a look.

Thanks for that, Mr Chainsaw.

The Freebird Sports Bar is located on the 3-way corner where Sai Yuan Rd. meets the Kata Rd.

Where the old Mimmis Restaurant used to be. Food and coffee will be available.

It's not right at the corner.

You must turn towards Kata and it is the 2nd building on the right (coming from Chalong on Sai Yuan)

I stopped in last night.

Should be a good place to watch the game.

Go Packers.

Oh, that place, yes, I have seen it, haven't stopped in yet but know where it is, I saw a bunch of people there the other night so it must be doing well. Nice to hear a Rawai bar/ restaurant doing well, it's indeed rare.

Thanks for the clarification, I would have been very lost without it.

If it's early Monday morning,chances are Jon at Solution bar in Kata will have it on,the bar will probably still be open from the night before when i think he's having a bit of a party for the Chelsea v Liverpool game.

PST.

If you are looking for a great bunch of people and some real football energy... join us at Rick N' Roll Music Cafe's Superbowl Party this Monday February the 7th 2011 in Kata Beach Phuket. We are just between The Beach Center / Chaba Hotel and Honey Resort on the New Kata (Market Road). We will be broadcasting the Green Bay Packers vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Superbowl LIVE on four large flat screens with a full Powerhouse Concert size Surround Sound PA. We will have great drink specials *Free Bloody Mary Shots. Bring your appetites because we will have an awesome American/English Breakfasts available and *Free Halftime Prizes. It's gonna be a Crazy Fun. You may not want to make a PASS... AND MISS out on this party. Breakfast and Pre-Party starts at 5:30 AM... Make sure to make your reservation for good seats at: [email protected]. Check out more party info and our location Map at: www.ricknrollmusiccafe.com

Place looks nice since the remodel. See you there.

• 11 months later...

Stopped in the Freebird yesterday and was told that there would be no Superbowl by the Thai staff. I know they did it last year but who has concrete information about this year? A post by the owner would be nice.

This is a year old thread (last year's superbowl) so, beware of what you read above.

Chris (owner of Freebird) is off-shore at the moment.

He will NOT be here for the game. (although I'm sure he would like to be and would be showing it)

I too am hoping for something else in Nai Harn/Rawai area

If it's early Monday morning,chances are Jon at Solution bar in Kata will have it on,the bar will probably still be open from the night before when i think he's having a bit of a party for the Chelsea v Liverpool Man U game.

PST.

Sun 5 Feb 2012 - Premier League

• Chelsea v Man Utd 16:00

Superbowl will be shown LIVE at Gunners on Monday Febuary 7th at 6am.

In what year would that be then? as Monday Febuary 6th is in 2012

Edited by Kan Win

Superbowl will be shown LIVE at Gunners on Monday Febuary 7th at 6am.

In what year would that be then? as Monday Febuary 6th is in 2012

Considering he wrote that last year I would presume 2011.

Opps