Live Beer In Pattaya

VesnaMeili

Beer... Beer... Beer... There are a lot of places in Pattaya which sell beer. But only two of them make it. One makes only lager wheaten beer (beach road)Aroi!. Another makes barley lager, red and stout (just before Alcazar show). Yesterday I've tried red one, not bad. But the question is what the difference between live beer and drought beer

I don't believe the one on beach road brew themselves, if they did you would smell it being brewed, the place is to small, where exactly is the brewery ? The place is long and narrow,The Hof

That's right. On their own blurb they state that they import the beer from the brewery in Germany.

New place (near Alcazar) BEERFEST restaurant&brewery. They brew beer themselves. I think if you ask they can show you where the beer becomes a beer and give you to try beer from fermentation tank. Now they have a promotion: buy 2 liters, the third will get for free

I don't believe the one on beach road brew themselves, if they did you would smell it being brewed, the place is to small, where exactly is the brewery ? The place is long and narrow,The Hof

That's right. On their own blurb they state that they import the beer from the brewery in Germany.

So that means that huge copper brewing thing on the right as you come in is just for show? How disappointing :)

They have excellent beer though, love the weissbeer!