Drunk Russian Couple Caught In The Act; Sex On The Beach In Pattaya

webfact

Sex on the Beach not Cocktail in Russian

med_gallery_327_1086_96046.jpg

Again!! A drunk Russian couple were observed swimming naked in Pattaya before putting on a lunch-time sex show for a lot of tourists who had gathered around them. On being taken to the police station they claimed that they did not know they were breaking any laws.

Pattaya, 2nd March 2011 [PDN] At 2 pm, someone called the Police Station of Muang Pattaya, Chonburi, complaining that a foreign couple were swimming naked and indulging in sex in the sea along the Pattaya Beach; opposite Soi 8, only about 100 metres from the Police Station. After the call, the police came to check immediately.When they reached the scene, they found a Russian couple; a naked male and a female in a short skirt. They were hugging, kissing, and blatantly having sex without embarrassment before a crowd of people, both Thai and foreigners, who provided a fascinated audience. The crowd watching from the beach were making a lot of noise with some people abusing the exhibitionists and remonstrating with them to cease. But the foreign couples ignored them.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- Pattaya Daily News 2010-03-03

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Russians caught frolicking on Pattaya Beach

PATTAYA: -- There is no doubt our Russian friends here in Pattaya know how to have a good time, however sometimes their fun can go a bit too far as demonstrated in this story from Pattaya Beach only 50 meters away from Pattaya Police Station. Members of the public spotted a couple, presumed Russian, cavorting in the water.

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-03-02

PATTAYA: -- There is no doubt our Russian friends here in Pattaya know how to have a good time, however sometimes their fun can go a bit too far as demonstrated in this story from Pattaya Beach only 50 meters away from Pattaya Police Station. Members of the public spotted a couple, presumed Russian, cavorting in the water.

pattaya-one.jpg

Again!! Again and Again. Russians welcome to Thailand. You fit totally being QUALITY TOURISTS......:jap:

pattaya-one.jpg

Again!! Again and Again. Russians welcome to Thailand. You fit totally being QUALITY TOURISTS......:jap:

without Russians in Thailand you can say good bye to many hotels , restaurants , tours etc .... they might be low class and have little manners or anything else but they spend money and much more than many other nationalities .. Next time they will go back to their room .. lol :rolleyes:

I for one would prefer to see a "Russian" couple naked or otherwise,rather than the normal DROSS along Pattaya beach, 50 year old hookers, 70 year old pot bellied white guys and tatooed toothless euros!...Odd thing , I have met many russian people both here and abroad and I have NEVER met a rude, loud or obniquious one, can't say the same about any other nationality..

I for one would prefer to see a "Russian" couple naked or otherwise,rather than the normal DROSS along Pattaya beach, 50 year old hookers, 70 year old pot bellied white guys and tatooed toothless euros!...Odd thing , I have met many russian people both here and abroad and I have NEVER met a rude, loud or obniquious one, can't say the same about any other nationality..

I agree, that's why I can't stand Pattaya, the nasty women selling themselves to the old farang, or the old ones who are on steroids walking around like they are just as tough as they were 50 years ago! But I am curious where you met these polite Russians, in my life I've only met one in Hong Kong!!! But I've definitely met some characters from Russia here in Thailand!!!!!!

Quality tourists...:lol:. Pattaya is a sleeze dump. Then there was someone smoking weed in public, then there were scam gangs, girly bars.. Maybe we should just group up separate zones in Thailand for the different classes of tourists. Pattaya is obviously for the scums.

Quite common in the UK isn't it? Call it dogging don't they? France I believe has the largest nudist colony in the world and Italy has the one man sex show, bunga, bunga Berlusconi eh?

The Russians and Pattaya are only trying to keep up appearances.

Personally I would have passed the hat to help cover their fine. Look on the positive side, At least they were of legal age.

50 year old hookers and 70 year old pot bellied white guys! No, you went to a meeting of the expats club. The Beach is where the ocean is. I think you got them mixed up.

I've had sex on the beach in Australia lots of times (usually at night, or at least somewhat hidden)...

I've seen a couple having sex on a very crowded beach at night... but it was late, and lets face it, if you are on Coogee beach, at 2am, on the last Friday before Christmas, you probably aren't going to be offended...

On one trip to Vanuatu (even more conservative that Thailand) I had sex in the pool of all three resorts I stayed at...

funny story, funny that they got busted... but hardly front page news and an example of why they should ban ruskis from Thailand and go chase the conservative Asian, who then drift of to the brothles looking for underaged, trafficed, girls...

Cheers,

Daewoo

This has to be a new low for Pattaya............Free sex shows on the beach!...........Keep it in the bars, where you can charge.

How do you know some Russian entrepreneur wasn't selling tickets, and the Thais were betting on the result...

I've had sex on the beach in Australia lots of times (usually at night, or at least somewhat hidden)...

I've seen a couple having sex on a very crowded beach at night... but it was late, and lets face it, if you are on Coogee beach, at 2am, on the last Friday before Christmas, you probably aren't going to be offended...

On one trip to Vanuatu (even more conservative that Thailand) I had sex in the pool of all three resorts I stayed at...

funny story, funny that they got busted... but hardly front page news and an example of why they should ban ruskis from Thailand and go chase the conservative Asian, who then drift of to the brothles looking for underaged, trafficed, girls...

Cheers,

Daewoo

Gonna do it again when your bottom`s better !!! lol.