Jori Beaten Up

neilf

Our very own jori was this eve beaten but not too badly by 5 jet ski above the law can't be touched scanners

He has made a police report fior the fun of it and Is awaiting several quick arrests ha ha

Edited by neilf

Why does anyone in his right mind get within 20m of a jetski? I have never been on one and I never will, even if they offer it for free. The same goes for rented motorbikes and speedboats to the island. All scams or rip-offs; no exceptions.

i for one admire his courage

it was subject he clearly felt strongly about and decided to confront it head on

he knew the odds were stacked against him but he went anyway

in my opinion he should be celebrated not castigated

i hope his injuries weren't serious and that he feels better for having made his point

sometimes a man has got to do what a man has to do......

i for one admire his courage

it was subject he clearly felt strongly about and decided to confront it head on

he knew the odds were stacked against him but he went anyway

in my opinion he should be celebrated not castigated

i hope his injuries weren't serious and that he feels better for having made his point

sometimes a man has got to do what a man has to do......

100% agree. Good on him for trying to do something. But then again, like one of my favorite songs goes from Jim Croce:

"You don't tug on Superman's cape. You don't spit into the wind. You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger. And you don't mess around with Jim." Or should that be you don't mess around with the jet ski mafia???? :(

Hope his wounds are not too bad and he recovers quickly...