Gay People - Iq

Semper

Yes!

Well liberal ones anyway, and it seems most gays are politically liberal.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/26/liberals.atheists.sex.intelligence/index.html?hpt=C2

I could tell you were not gay from your droppings postings here. We call that notgaydar. (That's a joke.)

<<<Yes, I have decided to test coming back to this forum, at least on a limited, tentative basis. I don't even remember why I left (age has its compensations), so I guess enough time has passed. Please do me a favor and don't remind me (yet I know you probably will). In other words, please be nice, I do bite. >>>

Edited by Jingthing

Yes!

http://www.cnn.com/2...dex.html?hpt=C2

I could tell you were not gay from your droppings postings here. We call that notgaydar. (That's a joke.)

<<<Yes, I have decided to test coming back to this forum, at least on a limited, tentative basis. I don't even remember why I left (age has its compensations), so I guess enough time has passed. Please do me a favor and don't remind me (yet I know you probably will). In other words, please be nice, I do bite. >>>

That's what I thought. BTW, the bet about US mods are off. :D

I score better than average, but I wouldn't know about the rest of you.

Seriously, though, I cannot see any reason to suggest that gays do score better than average. We may have a tendency to be more artistic, but I'm not even sure of that.

Seriously, though, I cannot see any reason to suggest that gays do score better than average. We may have a tendency to be more artistic, but I'm not even sure of that.

I used to think we were generally more intelligent and more creative than average. Then, after reading some of the threads at the Sawatdee Gay Thailand forum, my preconceived notions were irreparably shattered.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to think we were generally more intelligent and more creative than average. Then, after reading some of the threads at the Sawatdee Gay Thailand forum, my preconceived notions were irreparably shattered.

I'll bet money on this one. :)

• 1 month later...

Yes!

http://www.cnn.com/2...dex.html?hpt=C2

<<<Yes, I have decided to test coming back to this forum, at least on a limited, tentative basis. I don't even remember why I left (age has its compensations), so I guess enough time has passed.

Strange. WE all remember why!

Scoring better than average is nothing to boast about. Average is 100, and that's not very bright. Above average could be 101, so until you up around 120, it's nothing worth mentioning.

If that was meant to be a put-down....

I think the last time my IQ was tested it was over 140.... but then I don't like to boast about it!