German Man Shoots Neighbors Dog

Rimmer

German Man Shot A German Breed

PATTAYA: -- The owner of a Miniature Pinscher was determined to pursue all legal charges as far as possible against the German man, who shot and killed her dog for always peeing on his tires.

Pattaya, 17th March 2011 [PDN]: At 4 p.m., Police Sub-Lieutenant, Panlop Ringrod, Assistant Suppressing Officer of Pattaya Department was informed that a male foreigner shot and killed a dog. This incident took place at No. 407/387, Kehaprasit Village,Thepprasit Rd, Moo.12, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi. The police hurried to the scene.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: -- 2011-03-18

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the dog didn't deserve to die for doing what dogs do... and that the guy's reaction was waaaay over the top. However, the dog's owner clearly let it run at large and "play outside the house". The owner should be responsible here too- control their pet appropriately.

German accused of shooting dead a puppy who urinated on his car tire

PATTAYA: -- A 73 year old German resident living in Jomtien was arrested on Thursday, accused of shooting dead a pet dog. Police were called to the Kaihard Tepprasit Village following a report from Khun Pensee aged 54, that her pet dog had just been shot dead by Mr. Klaus Luckey who lives in the same village. Officers began by examining the dead puppy who had sustained a single shot to his chest from a rifle. They then spoke with Mr. Luckey who claimed the dog had entered his house and was caught urinating up a tire on his car.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-03-18

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Is this the same guy who some poster said threatened to kill her cat because it would sometimes walk on his car?

We get some real loonies here in Pattaya.

maybe?

the report said that previous to this heinous act, he was known to be a cowardly dog poisoner and had killed other dogs in the Soi..........

Just what is a German doing with a gun in the first place ? :huh: Pissing on tyres is what dogs do :blink:

Guess he hasn't been in Thailand long or else he would know he is supposed to put bottles of water next to the tires. :D

Just what is a German doing with a gun in the first place ? :huh: Pissing on tyres is what dogs do :blink:

Lets hope he feels the full force of the law and isn't allowed to buy his way out of this

it looked like an air gun which i beleive are legal for a ferang to carry here.

would be interesting to see how this pans out, as many dogs are treated like shit here and left to starve to death on the streets, or kicked to near death or left in bags as puppy's to die so no one hears or see's them, same is with cats

what the guy done was wrong, and he should be punished, but i am not to sure if and what laws there are here regarding animal gruelty or death, as i and probaly many other people see it on a daily basis but nothing ever happens....

Not an airgun, they don't kill a dog from a stomach-hit (barely penetrates skin) nor do they make a loud noise when fired.

A .22 I can believe.

This guy is a complete tosser and deserve whatever he gets coming to him.

Hum.. I know what should happen but we can not say those things on TV....:whistling: RIP

before euthanizing the shooter in the same way the dog passed over, i would like to take off his wig, shit in it and rub it into the top of his head..........

That would really and truly make him a =shit head= then, He should be made ==toopay==:lol: But confiscate his wheels, and take them for evidence for ==ureinus=to judge. This german wants ==shepperding == into a monkeycage.

He faces serious charges for unlawfully owning the firearm and discharging it in public. My sympathies go out to the dog's owner,who is clearly distraught. A lengthy stay in the monkey house followed by permanent expulsion from Thailand is the least he should receive.

Not an airgun, they don't kill a dog from a stomach-hit (barely penetrates skin) nor do they make a loud noise when fired.

A .22 I can believe.

This guy is a complete tosser and deserve whatever he gets coming to him.

are you sure, the wound shown against the finger appears to small to be from a ' proper gun ' , also the gun shown is that of an air rifle ...

my father used to own an air rfile simlar that was powered by gas and the metal air pelets or ball bearings could penertrate into bricks, or even human flesh ( there are many cases of air rifles casusing serious harm to humans, even death if shoot in the right place... )

Little dogs like that get run over all the time here. My girlfriend had a dog very similar to this one and thats what happened to it. Not saying I condone behaviour like that, but hey TiT and Pattaya? Would be cheaper for her to buy a new dog? She is lucky it didn't get run over while it was out pissing on the Germans tyres :whistling:

I can imagine the cops having a laugh over this when they are out drinking at the end of the day.

Edited by MaiChai

Of course that man is a complete idiot but i agree with some posts before as well.

Thailand is of course well know for it's animal welfare i guess it comes in the same line as human rights, freedom of speech and government without corruption and a society which is immune to selfish acts.

Apart from the fact that this dude is a perfect example for a german stereotype and guilty for jokes about him and prejudices. I am so sure that the well established thai law will take care of this.

Sometimes when i read some posts i have the impression that a few people seem to live too long in Thailand as reality seems lost.

Kids are working in this country in Red light districts selling flowers in a mafia environment, parents sell their kids to filthy paedophiles from all nations and of course in full consens with buddhism but the real thing of course is a 73 year old retard who has killed a dog which might have end up as beef in a soup with moaning aroi sounds from the owner.

Cheers,

Morpheus

Edited by Morpheus73

I would agree with Boater, the rifle appears to be an air-rifle, but what calibre i can't tell. Also the indentation shown in one of the photoslooks too small for a .22 bullet at a guess. There are also .22 cal air-rifles around too. If it was a 177 cal air-rifle then this makes the act particularly cruel as a 177 would cause a slow an agonizing death to the poor dog and wether you like dogs or cats or whatever invading your space ,i don't think cruelty to any creature can ever be justified.

Edited by xen

What a complete tosser, so the dog pissed against the wheel of his scabby old merc, that is what dogs do - piss against tires!!!!! I hope he gets prosecuted to the maximum, tosser!!!!

Shooting the dog for the reason stated is perhaps not fully acceptable, but we do not know the detailed history of it, maybe the German guy complained several times to the dog owner in order to stop this, but the dog owner was not interested in dealing with it, it is unfortunately quite common that dog owners here do not control their animals, as a result many dogs are killed in neighbourhoods, and mainly by Thai's for the nuisance they cause.

Apart from their noisy barking at all hours, they are also roaming around urinating and defecating the pavements and other peoples gardens, the resulting foul smell produces harmful bacteria and attracts insects in large numbers who then spread the harmful bacteria around the entire neighbourhood causing all sorts of health problems for humans.

Thus before recommending a harsh (or any) punishment for the German guy one should first consider the circumstances surrounding it.

He has a battered OLD Merc in Thailand and gets upset when a dog pisses on the tyres?

Not only is it a batterd OLD Merc, but he has a roofrack on it! :shock1:

What German in his right mind puts a ROOFRACK on a Merc? In addition to deportation he should be stripped of his German citizenship!

Whatever the nationality he is a plonker.

I like the attention to detail of the PDN, a photo of piss stains on the tyres just in case we didn't know what they look like.

Little dogs like that get run over all the time here. My girlfriend had a dog very similar to this one and thats what happened to it. Not saying I condone behaviour like that, but hey TiT and Pattaya? Would be cheaper for her to buy a new dog? She is lucky it didn't get run over while it was out pissing on the Germans tyres :whistling:

I can imagine the cops having a laugh over this when they are out drinking at the end of the day.

We are talking about a dog not an ipad :blink:

Some people actually feel emotions and develop a bond towards their pets and animals. B)

It seems you are not one of them :(

What a complete tosser, so the dog pissed against the wheel of his scabby old merc, that is what dogs do - piss against tires!!!!! I hope he gets prosecuted to the maximum, tosser!!!!

Shooting the dog for the reason stated is perhaps not fully acceptable, but we do not know the detailed history of it, maybe the German guy complained several times to the dog owner in order to stop this, but the dog owner was not interested in dealing with it, it is unfortunately quite common that dog owners here do not control their animals, as a result many dogs are killed in neighbourhoods, and mainly by Thai's for the nuisance they cause.

Apart from their noisy barking at all hours, they are also roaming around urinating and defecating the pavements and other peoples gardens, the resulting foul smell produces harmful bacteria and attracts insects in large numbers who then spread the harmful bacteria around the entire neighbourhood causing all sorts of health problems for humans.

Thus before recommending a harsh (or any) punishment for the German guy one should first consider the circumstances surrounding it.

Having a firearm, discharging it in public and killing an animal that does not belong to him is circumstance enough, regardless of any "detailed history".!

Edited by LennyW

Oh dear, poor dog...he should have shot the owner who has clearly allowed her dog to be a nuisance to others. Many of us have encountered neighbours' dogs being nuisances and we just bear it...so i can understand why the man did it. And that silly pet owner should be banned from owning a pet. If she loved it so much, why let it out unsupervised? All this feigned horror and concern over her dead animal...give me a break, she's contributed the problem, and her poor dog died for her lack of responsibilty.

I find it quite amazing that there's many people who who are advocating that this guy should be 'euthanized' or tortured / locked in prison for a very long time for killing this dog.

I'm going to presume that most of these people eat 'chunks' of various different animals pretty much every day and dogs are on the menu in certain places in Asia even though there's not much meat on them - if a dog contained a few good sized tasty cuts of meat there is no way that it wouldn't be on the menu in many more places around the world. If dog tasted like smoked bacon they would be commercially farmed on a massive scale.

The guy was wrong to kill the dog for doing what a dog does naturally but torturing or killing this guy for doing something like this is beyond ridiculous.

Also it looks like an air rifle to me so it's not even a real gun, the wound on the dog is tiny. In my opinion this is all about extracting money from the foreigner.

I find it quite amazing that there's many people who who are advocating that this guy should be 'euthanized' or tortured / locked in prison for a very long time for killing this dog.

I'm going to presume that most of these people eat 'chunks' of various different animals pretty much every day and dogs are on the menu in certain places in Asia even though there's not much meat on them - if a dog contained a few good sized tasty cuts of meat there is no way that it wouldn't be on the menu in many more places around the world. If dog tasted like smoked bacon they would be commercially farmed on a massive scale.

The guy was wrong to kill the dog for doing what a dog does naturally but torturing or killing this guy for doing something like this is beyond ridiculous.

Also it looks like an air rifle to me so it's not even a real gun, the wound on the dog is tiny. In my opinion this is all about extracting money from the foreigner.

I also find it quite amazing that there are people here that think that shooting a dog that doesn't belong to you with a gun you are not allowed to own for pissing on a car tyre deserves nothing more than a 200 hundred baht fine or something ? <deleted> !

Whilst not condoning torture or killing the guy he needs to face the full extent of the law. if he had gone out and kicked the crap out of it that would be different but to shoot something which is not much bigger than a rat is a bit low.

I also can't see what eating meat has to do with this posting either :huh:

Also it looks like a .22 calibre GUN not an air rifle. I doubt an air rifle would do even the damage shown