Why Do Members Of Tv Asked Sometimes So "Unwanted" Question Like -

TenCent

Sorry, I dont get it

We all just hopefully survived a nuclear Disaster in Japan

The world biggest Central Bank a generating financial Tsunamies, see their Actions last Friday supporting th JPY -

what will end with no Result in the End

Since yesterday, the western World ist starting a War against an unpredictable Dictator in Lybia, which could inflict unpredicted Terror Attacks worldwide

and than I read a such "profund" Threads like Why Do Expats Wear Socks In Thailand

<snip>

But where we are heading here in this Forum?

From "Socks to Extinction"?

Help me out - PLEASE

Edited by raro
passage discussing moderation deleted

I agree.

Some threads are totally pointless. But then again the Op of that thread posted 4 or 5 threads in rapid succession. maybe he is trying to build up his post score like it is some sort of valuable status symbol that has so far evaded me?

Hi ‘TenCent’ I think you missed the point of ‘Thaivisa’ it’s for Thai related topics. So, until Thailand generates another financial or other type Tsunamis, Kaddafi tries to buy land here, NATO lands troops in Issan or terrorists start disrupting Som dam sales its back too topics like; ‘Where can I buy those dapper trousers, the hill tribe people wear,’ (sub-heading ‘Hammer time pants’) and ‘How many wooden frogs, (you know the ones that get shoved in your face every time you go to a tourist area) is it OK to own, before it becomes an obsession’ and ‘I just found out my girlfriend, (Thai) don’t love me, just my money, how much should I give her.’

Let’s be honest here ‘TenCent’ that Socks and Sandals topic touched a nerve didn’t it?

Hi 'TenCent' I think you missed the point of 'Thaivisa' it's for Thai related topics. So, until Thailand generates another financial or other type Tsunamis, Kaddafi tries to buy land here, NATO lands troops in Issan or terrorists start disrupting Som dam sales its back too topics like; 'Where can I buy those dapper trousers, the hill tribe people wear,' (sub-heading 'Hammer time pants') and 'How many wooden frogs, (you know the ones that get shoved in your face every time you go to a tourist area) is it OK to own, before it becomes an obsession' and 'I just found out my girlfriend, (Thai) don't love me, just my money, how much should I give her.'

Let's be honest here 'TenCent' that Socks and Sandals topic touched a nerve didn't it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You certainly nailed it there, Tonto.

By the way, have you heard from the Lone Ranger recently? I heard he was stuffed and sitting on his white horse somewhere. :D

Why do we wear underwear.... :lol::lol::lol:

Speak for yourself mate...

On that topic - I have seen many posts here on the topic of how many people claim to be from the "Special Forces" - is this a quite understandable misunderstanding of the term "going commando?"

Is "special forces" a euphemism for no kegs, like a cocktail bar -?

SC

On that topic - I have seen many posts here on the topic of how many people claim to be from the "Special Forces" - is this a quite understandable misunderstanding of the term "going commando?"

SC

You mean you aren't ex special forces!

How did you manage to sneak in???

You'll be claiming you haven't got a Hi-So wife or masters degree next.

Edited by Orac

SC

You mean you aren't ex special forces!

How did you manage to sneak in???

You'll be claiming you haven't got a Hi-So wife or masters degree next.

Bare-faced cheek - I came in the special forces route

- don't misunderstand me, I'm not one to stand up for my mates - and I'm certainly not one to sneak in the back way, but suffice to say, its all in top working order and there's nothing worn under my kilt

SC

We all just hopefully survived a nuclear Disaster in Japan

Yet another total multi-million-times factor exaggeration that is the combined media & moron norm whenever anything has involves the words "nuclear" or "radiation".

...or are you one of the actual workers at the plant itself?

Honestly you ignorant nuclear-phobia types are more fearful of fluorescent paint (its radioactive!!) than you are of real dangers. Funny how the safety record of nuclear power is and would still be many times better (power production pro-rata) than any other form of electricity generation even if we had 100 Chernobyls. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article563041.ece

If you want to mention solar power it proves you are a numerically-illiterate fool.

We are socking it to Gaddafi right at this minute

......"we"? Speaking for everyone, are ya?

I think he is spekaing for himself and other members of his group. He did not say "We all..." which would imply that he spoke for evreryone from the south

SC

Have a nice day, now

People forget that that is a suggestion as to behaviour, rather than experience.

We are socking it to Gaddafi right at this minute

......"we"? Speaking for everyone, are ya?

I think he is spekaing for himself and other members of his group. He did not say "We all..." which would imply that he spoke for evreryone from the south

SC

Have a nice day, now

People forget that that is a suggestion as to behaviour, rather than experience.

I should have place a sarcastic smilie on my little ditty. For those whom find it necessary to miss the connection and then go onto "explain" in a literal form.