Honda Motorcycle Dealer Contact Information

tjansen

Hello,

I am looking for contact information, mainly a phone number and maybe an address or email, for a Honda Motorcycle Dealer for a friend who recently visited Thailand. He stopped at a Honda Motorcycle dealer and was interested in a bike but failed to get contact information for the dealer. He was on a bus from Suvanaphumi to Pattya, and this dealer was on that main road. He doesn't recall how long they had been traveling from the airport.. I am not familiar with that route, so hopefully someone will recognize what he is referring to.

Strange request, but any help?

Edited by tjansen

Unfortunately, I don't personally own a Honda or a book. But, come to think of it, that would be a good place to start. I know a few Honda owners, so I will ask them (and fortunately they read and speak Thai)

Thanks a lot for that good tip.

All of the authorized dealers are listed at the back of the service book that comes with all Honda bikes. The numbers are listed but the dealer names are in Thai. Good luck.

Thanks a lot, Richard. I will have a Thai friend call and get the information I am looking for.

Tom

If your friend can speak Thai then let him call +66(0)2-725-4000 they can tell him everything about dealers, location, stock info, telephone numbers and contact person...

Thanks a lot, Richard. I will have a Thai friend call and get the information I am looking for.

Tom

If your friend can speak Thai then let him call +66(0)2-725-4000 they can tell him everything about dealers, location, stock info, telephone numbers and contact person...

I'm always happy I can help...

Actually, he sounded just about that emotional. I will have to bring up that possibility.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Isn't about a cute sales girl who smiled at him and he can't stop thinking about her is it? :D