Web Designer & Development

lemel

I am looking for someone to set up my web site, develop it and also do a certain amount of SEO work for my small company, if any one can recommend a company/person to do this work please let me know. I am only after recommends! thank you

I used a guy called Bjorn,whose company is called Hosting Group Co Ltd.Their office is in the street at the side of TUKCOM (the street on the left side of TUKCOM as you stand on Pattaya Tai looking at TUKCOM) it's about 150m from Pattaya Tai.Very good service,kept me informed of progress and sorted out any queries quickly

Beware that Hosting Group use a "home made" content management system (CMS) which effectively means that you will not be able to move your website elsewhere should you later want to.

Also, a couple of years ago there was some serious issues with the reliability of his server.

Thanks for the replies but was hoping for a bit more choice. maybe the level of service is not as good as I was led to believe, will look at hosting group...but I take on board what you say PC.

why limit yourself to thai companies or individuals in thailand? Doesn't seem to make sense to me , any bona fide web developer will provide examples of their work and references...having looked at thai web sites i wouldn't touch a thai developer with a barge pole

Edited by miksguevara

I agree with you, but the companies mentioned in this topic are all farang managed. Much as people complaining about the price here, try getting a quote in US or Europe, that is a lot more expensive. India perhaps, but from what I hear there tends to be a lot of problems with what they deliver vs. what was agreed.