Several Bombs Explodes In Bali Tourist Areas

Aussietraveller

So how many years did those bombers get in the first place?

I mean if they got 20-50 years I would not worry to much about a 2-5 month reduction.

Those bombers where most likely sort of brainwashed that at that time they were thinking it was allright to do.

Hopefully now they do know beter and showed this in some way or the other.

And altough they know they will not be free before they die in jail I think when someone shows he/she has changed for the better it can be rewarded so that those people know when doing something good, good will return to them.

LaoPo I am not sure why you bumped this post but could it be that you lost some loved ones there and you are still having emotional problems with it?

How about the hundreds of thousands people in other countries (like Iraq) that lost their lives through state sponsored terrorism?

Look a bit closer what is happening in the world and how governements and institutions turn a blind eye to mass slaughterings/starving (E.G: Darfur).

I do not say that I agree with the Bali bombing but I guess those people behind it and beyond them wanted to make some kind of statement that would open the eyes of the Sheeple.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic