She Took Everything..

frankyj

Its going to have to be a walk away affair I think. Potentially a divorce if its going to be as easy as just signing some papers if they are both in Bangkok.

I was wondering do the British embassy offer any help to British expats who have been taken for everything they have got and physically cannot afford to renew their visa and/or leave the country? Do they offer repatriation in such circumstances?

I would say walk away..

It doesn't sound as if the Female in charge is a very nice Person & make no mistake, she ccould start to get really annoyed with it all & if she starts to lose face somehow, or even just decides she's losing face for no particular reason, it could turn really nasty for the Male in all this..

From 5k to top soemone here you know, i'd imagine they'd all get caught afterwards but that doesn't do any favours for the Male who would prbably be 6ft under by that stage..

It happens too, make no mistake about that.

I suppose melodramatic is better than squalid or disillusioned.

Better to think about starting again...I'm often reminded, at times like these, of the King Kurt words - Hup da diddle a hoo wa hey wa hoo! wa hoo!

SC

Or alternatively, living your life with your head up your a*se & thinking that the subject was actually a Marraige based on love for each other as opposed to seeing things for what they are/could be..

Destination Zulu land wa hoo ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised that so many people on this forum value their money higher than their wives. I suppose that is why they attract the gold diggers.

Sounds to me like you're lucky enough to be married to a woman you love and trust. Bravo.

I too was equally lucky. My son's mother and I had ten and a half years together. It was great. She was the only woman in Thailand who would never cheat. Seriously. She would never cheat. Never.

She's a restaurant manager at one of the tourist hotels here in BKK. She manages 32 staff. She earns good money.

One day last Summer a 63 year-old Belgian guy went into the hotel. He was the manager (or coach) of what last year was the top football team here in Thailand.

He smiled at her; and she smiled at him. And you can work out for yourself what happened next.

I lost a lot, but I didn't lose it all.

And I can assure you that henceforth I will value my money much more highly than a woman.

if you worry about your money better never ever enter a proper relationship just rent Money can be replaced once love is gone its gone for ever If my wife ever cheated me or cheated on me I honestly would not care one bit for the huge amount I gave her over last 15 years. My life has been full of joy and wonderful times since I came here to live and if it ever happens I hope id simply value the fact that I had what most never have for so long and that i would value that far far higher than any financial loss.

My advice is to get your own personal assets (basics = condo in your name, automobile, a few $XXXXXX in the bank) in order first before you pursue anything social/romantic. A man should have a foundation. In the wild west (or in hundreds of other similar situations), they didn't send the women first to then write for the men to follow when everything was 'settled.'

:)

He smiled at her; and she smiled at him. And you can work out for yourself what happened next.

I lost a lot, but I didn't lose it all.

And I can assure you that henceforth I will value my money much more highly than a woman.

I know a guy married to a respectable Thai lady for 8 years, he is a member on this forum and would write about how great and faithful his 'good girl is'

She has an English gentleman friend of 14 years standing, every year he comes here for a holiday and gives her 100,000bht, she tells husband she is visiting her family.

She has a Thai husband living in Bangkok of 12 years standing, she sends him money and visits him once or twice a year.

The forum member has bought houses for her and her family, cars in her name, she has taken out loans on everything without him knowing.

Yet he still posts about what a wonderful and honest wife he has!

When I say older ladies, I'm talking 50+ I'm prepared to be ridiculed but I haven't found more than a couple women younger than this who talk about the things that matter to me (family, upbringing, genuinely caring for people - which I like to be reminded of) in any kind of meaningful way. I don't want to hear how if I can lend them some money they can buy an Iphone 4 I want to hear about what the world will or has gained from their existence and what (non superficial) dreams and hopes they have. How they've been hurt and learned the value of trust the hard way. In other words. A grown up. I don't mind crows feet and the odd grey hair. I'd rather have that and good conversation than a set of fake double Ds and having to hear about Korean soap stars and other tosh that doesn't engage me at all.

I know what you are talking about, Loz. Interesting people usually have a few years on their bodies. I have lots of lady friends in their late 40s and older. But, they are not sexual partners. In some past topic I mentioned having women friends interested in the outdoors, the arts field, writing and photography. If you join a club in one of those fields the chances are you will meet interesting people of both sexes. People who have similar interests are more likely to have a better chance at a long term relationship. However, as I am NOT looking for a long term intimate relationship I'll stick to my rentals who know the score. We still enjoy each others company, but for a shorter period of time.

So when you say you are not looking for another wife Ian.....what you are now telling us is, the women you are shagging are not wife material........and the women who could be wife material you don't want to shag..........:) .

Why dont you retire to a sleepy town on the south coast like Bournemouth or Eastbourne? The woman there a less cut-throat. In the summer you can sit on a deckchair by the beach and lick an ice cream with a Hankercheif over your head.

Maybe in the evening you could go to the Bingo hall, then a cup of Horlicks, a read, then bed.

Personally, I prefer the Horlicks in Pattaya. :whistling: