The Mayhem Has Begun!

Jockstar

Well as many of you know i'm getting married on the 15th. So from yesterday the wedding guests started to arrive. My best mate(bigger pissshead than me) and his wife arrived. So as you can imagine it was a very messy sfternoon/night. My poor missus had to goto work. Suffering after drinking cocktails, Jack Daniels and then Sangsom. Poor girl. Oh ! Forgot about the red wine also. Anyway the mayhem has started. It can only get worse. Mad Welsh mate arriving tomorrow, Ozzie mate Thursday, Friday family and an English mate. Saturday kiwis, Sunday Canadian and South Afican, The rest of next week other people will be arriving also. This will go on for a month. :o But hey you only get married once(well some people do). So will keep you updated on the hangovers and such in the coming days/weeks. Wish me luck! :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My poor missus had to go to work. Suffering after drinking cocktails, Jack Daniels and then Sangsom. Poor girl. Oh ! Forgot about the red wine also. Anyway the mayhem has started. It can only get worse. Mad Welsh mate arriving tomorrow, Ozzie mate Thursday, Friday family and an English mate. Saturday kiwis, Sunday Canadian and South Afican, The rest of next week other people will be arriving also. This will go on for a month. So will keep you updated on the hangovers and such in the coming days/weeks. Wish me luck! :D

You don't need luck, you both need a spare liver.

Once the Welsh, the Aussie and the Kiwi start drinking, you'll never get a hangover, they won't let it happen, they'll keep you drinking.

The South African and the English gentlemen will be sipping tea and tut tutting at your primitive drinking habits.

Congratulations on the pending marriage anyway.

:o

My best mate(bigger pissshead than me)

Ching ching? :D

So for my 3000 post i will reply to you JD. Totally true mate. A bigger pisshead than me. Jing Jing! :D

Sheeeite!!!

You'd better point him out to me so I'll know who to avoid... :o

There aren't any dentist chairs in CM are there? :D

Congrats on the big 3K mate.

:D

Edited by Jai Dee

My poor missus had to go to work. Suffering after drinking cocktails, Jack Daniels and then Sangsom. Poor girl. Oh ! Forgot about the red wine also. Anyway the mayhem has started. It can only get worse. Mad Welsh mate arriving tomorrow, Ozzie mate Thursday, Friday family and an English mate. Saturday kiwis, Sunday Canadian and South Afican, The rest of next week other people will be arriving also. This will go on for a month. So will keep you updated on the hangovers and such in the coming days/weeks. Wish me luck! :D

Once the Welsh, the Aussie and the Kiwi start drinking, you'll never get a hangover, they won't let it happen, they'll keep you drinking.

The South African and the English gentlemen will be sipping tea and tut tutting at your primitive drinking habits.

Congratulations on the pending marriage anyway.

So true mate. The Pom can drink but no where near as the rest. The Saffie. Cant hold his piss. Though my best mates wife is a Saffie and she can drink. A ######ing lush she is. Gotta go out again soon and meeet up with them for a couple more.

:o . Love it!

And thanks for the best wishes

My best mate(bigger pissshead than me)

Ching ching? :D

So for my 3000 post i will reply to you JD. Totally true mate. A bigger pisshead than me. Jing Jing! :D

Sheeeite!!!

You'd better point him out to me so I'll know who to avoid... :o

There aren't any dentist chairs in CM are there? :D

Congrats on the big 3K mate.

No need to point him out JD. Hes my best man! :D As i know of there is no dentist chairs. But if you want i'll pm chuchok or jackr and see if they can get one especially for you. :D:D

I can recall seeing a dentists chair somewhere whilst out on a toot in BKK. I just can't remember where it was exactly but there was one so there you go!

Hope all goes well. Just what I needed on a Monday morning. A post about drinking........... :D  :D

Theres a dentist chair at Larrys Dive. Thats the one JD was refering to. As he really loved it. :o

My poor missus had to go to work. Suffering after drinking cocktails, Jack Daniels and then Sangsom. Poor girl. Oh ! Forgot about the red wine also. Anyway the mayhem has started. It can only get worse. Mad Welsh mate arriving tomorrow, Ozzie mate Thursday, Friday family and an English mate. Saturday kiwis, Sunday Canadian and South Afican, The rest of next week other people will be arriving also. This will go on for a month. So will keep you updated on the hangovers and such in the coming days/weeks. Wish me luck! :o

Get our of it dude, the English will be staring at jockstar in shock whilst he gets dragged home by his missus at 1 O clock. He's always home early that one. :D

Congrats Jockstar.

My poor missus had to go to work. Suffering after drinking cocktails, Jack Daniels and then Sangsom. Poor girl. Oh ! Forgot about the red wine also. Anyway the mayhem has started. It can only get worse. Mad Welsh mate arriving tomorrow, Ozzie mate Thursday, Friday family and an English mate. Saturday kiwis, Sunday Canadian and South Afican, The rest of next week other people will be arriving also. This will go on for a month. So will keep you updated on the hangovers and such in the coming days/weeks. Wish me luck! :o

What?

I hope you invited some Americans!

Best Wishes, and Congratulations on your Wedding Anyway!

cheers to everyone for the best wishes. Its gonna be massive. Nursing another hangover today. :D Gotta do it again tomorrow. Just got confirmation from my Welsh mate that he arrives late tonight but will hook up tomorrow. :o Anyone know where to get a spare liver?

Note to self: do not bring any naked flames anywhere near Jockstar on the 15th... the achocol fumes emanating from his body by then will be enough to keep the CM gas fired power station running for a month or more... :o

Edited by Jai Dee