The Mayhem Has Begun!

Jockstar

I'd be protecting my financial assets before the big day.

When things go sour,  the family and friends will be encouraging her to take EVERYTHING!!! :o

You don't think she has been coached by some of her divorced friends?

When you say "I do",  her family is thinking "gotcha".

BTW Divorce Lawyers charge $250 to $400/ hour.

Sorry.

...pr1ck, totally out of order and well off topic!

Absolutely HH... you are way out of line Skipper... :D

I have met Jockstar and his lovely lady several times and you have no farking idea.

:D

Skipper - what a wan*er you are!!! I know Jock and his wife to be and you couldn't be any farther from the truth. He's one lucky lad to have found someone has special as she is and she's a star in her own career field.

Any rate two last things to say: <deleted> Off!!!!! :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When things go sour,  the family and friends will be encouraging her to take EVERYTHING!!! :o

Sorry.

She cant take anything that i dont have. :D

Sorry Jockster, I'm having a rough time with my dream girl...........

No worries.

Update from stag do. ######ing pissed, chained to a ladyboy , stripped naked on stage, 2 mates bar fined 2 girls and took them home, best mate had a arguement with missus(she ######ed up his night) nutter, brother and dad well impressed(first time her) that glass ceiling :o

Other mate barfined and took a chick home. My brother being non the wise paid 500 baht thinking he was gettinga nosh upsatirs. Then i told hiim you have just bar fined her. He wasnt impressed. So had to say to her nicely he has a missus back at the hotel :D All in all a great night. Oh! Got home and the misssus was sleeping out in the hall way as she forgot to take her key with her. :D

My poor missus had to go to work. Suffering after drinking cocktails, Jack Daniels and then Sangsom. Poor girl. Oh ! Forgot about the red wine also. Anyway the mayhem has started. It can only get worse. Mad Welsh mate arriving tomorrow, Ozzie mate Thursday, Friday family and an English mate. Saturday kiwis, Sunday Canadian and South Afican, The rest of next week other people will be arriving also. This will go on for a month. So will keep you updated on the hangovers and such in the coming days/weeks. Wish me luck! :D

The South African and the English gentlemen will be sipping tea and tut tutting at your primitive drinking habits.

:o Yeah right, maybe tutting at your choice of dish water - 4X or is it vitamin B. :D

All the best, Jock, ole mate. Catch you Saturday chap.

My poor missus had to go to work. Suffering after drinking cocktails, Jack Daniels and then Sangsom. Poor girl. Oh ! Forgot about the red wine also. Anyway the mayhem has started. It can only get worse. Mad Welsh mate arriving tomorrow, Ozzie mate Thursday, Friday family and an English mate. Saturday kiwis, Sunday Canadian and South Afican, The rest of next week other people will be arriving also. This will go on for a month. So will keep you updated on the hangovers and such in the coming days/weeks. Wish me luck! :D

The South African and the English gentlemen will be sipping tea and tut tutting at your primitive drinking habits.

:o Yeah right, maybe tutting at your choice of dish water - 4X or is it vitamin B. :D

All the best, Jock, ole mate. Catch you Saturday chap.

Looking forward to it mate. It will be big.

Is this piss up still going on!!!!!????

We had a toast to you last night Jock at our TV pissup in Manchester!

All the very best mate!

Thanks prof. And yes the pissup is still going on and on and on till the end of the month. :o

BTW. Did you have a good pissup? What was the roll call?ie who was there?

Sorry.

...pr1ck, totally out of order and well off topic!

Absolutely HH... you are way out of line Skipper... :D

I have met Jockstar and his lovely lady several times and you have no farking idea.

Skipper - what a wan*er you are!!! I know Jock and his wife to be and you couldn't be any farther from the truth. He's one lucky lad to have found someone has special as she is and she's a star in her own career field.

Any rate two last things to say: <deleted> Off!!!!! :D

I wish some ###### would have givin me some rock solid advice while I was choosing my wedding music ...you'd be shocked at the power a Thai Cashier can have with a Calif Marriage Certificate.

Just checking in. Everything has been going well in CM. Many,many messy nights. People flying in from all over the world. The boys from the football team have just arrived last night. Along with mates from Oz, NZ and Uk. Its now about 5 hours till the big celebration. Not feeling nervous YET! Really looking forward to it. My mates have done me proud. About 40 from overseas and family, people in CM will be there. The football team and my co workers. the missus mum and dad have been working hard providing the food etc. All in all. Things have been great. But will be good when its over so i can give my liver a break. So wish me luck guys. Not long now. :o