The Mayhem Has Begun!

Jockstar

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just got back from CM. I must say it was ######ing awsome. Great turn out by the overseas crowd. The team, some of the lads on here(jackr, chuckok, ricky). The family. The missus family and friends. Turns out about 250 people there. The band were rocking. Even got a song from me and my mate. The missus looked great . So just chilling and having a couple of beers at home tonight. Then its off to Koh Samet tomorrow for a week and more bozzing. Thanks to Jai Dee. Tukyleieth and cdnvic for the pms and best wishes. Will post some pics when we get them back. Stay tuned folks!

Happy Honeymoon Jock.  :D

Cheers Doc. Just got back. Had 6 days at Samet. We all had an awsome time. About 24 of us in total. Many messy nights. We also got pissed alot :D . The mayhem is still going on though many friends have now left but my family and a few friends are still here. It will continue till the last one leaves on Sunday. Its been great. Think i'll go on detox after this month and back to work next Tuesday. Not got my pics yet but will at the end of the week. Gotta go out again tonight to see the footy boys and then KSR tomorrow so the family can buy T-shirts, DVDs etc. Will also have to have a few beers and say hello to a few of my Thai friends down there. :o

Happy Honeymoon Jock.  :D

Cheers Doc. Just got back. Had 6 days at Samet. We all had an awsome time. About 24 of us in total. Many messy nights. We also got pissed alot :D . The mayhem is still going on though many friends have now left but my family and a few friends are still here. It will continue till the last one leaves on Sunday. Its been great. Think i'll go on detox after this month and back to work next Tuesday. Not got my pics yet but will at the end of the week. Gotta go out again tonight to see the footy boys and then KSR tomorrow so the family can buy T-shirts, DVDs etc. Will also have to have a few beers and say hello to a few of my Thai friends down there. :D

:o:D

The poor missus is back to work today. Last night was a good night at the Winking Frog. All the team and my mates plus my family were there. They showed a DVD of pictures from the wedding and we all got pissed. Ah! Another great night. Tonight we are off to KSR to catch up with some of my Thai friends who work there and also the family want to do some shopping. So it will be beer o'clock time again. Ye! Bring it on.

Congrats. Being married is much more fun. Teetotal for a week (not too long) sounds noble. The band at the Mea Ping was commanding; did you hire them? If so do you have info re name or number. Thanks! Best of luck . . long happy life of bliss together with the misses!!

Luckily ole Jocko will still take a drink on a warm day   :o   How lucky can one get to be ensconsed in the tropics   :D

What are you trying to say Doc? :D:D

I think he's saying you don't really have much of a drinking problem... you only drink on days that end in y... Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday... :D