Aeon Bank Branches Chiang Mai

And both of the Tesco Lotus stores.

FYI, I've had trouble getting money from the machines at the Tesco in Hang Dong, but never a problem in the Airport Plaza. Never tried at the Tesco Kamtieng.

There is one in Airport Plaza.

And both of the Tesco Lotus stores.

FYI, I've had trouble getting money from the machines at the Tesco in Hang Dong, but never a problem in the Airport Plaza. Never tried at the Tesco Kamtieng.

There is one in Airport Plaza.

Always a long line when I'm at Airport Plaza (not often) and the last 3 times I was there, only one ATM was working. The last time I was at Tesco Hang Dong I had the same problem. I've given up now and let Charles Schwab pay the 150 baht fee.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

from the AEON bank website: updated on march 2013

No. Name Location 1 Big C Extra Hangdong 1st Floor next to Se-Ed book center 2 Big C Hangdong 1st Floor banking zone;next to Siam Commercial bank 3 Central Airport Plaza Chiangmai Branch 3rd Floor banking zone;next to IT City 4 Central Plaza Chiangmai 2 Branch 3rd Floor banking zone;next to IT City 5 Siam TV Chaingmai Shop 2nd Floor next to Bangkok bank 6 Tesco Lotus Hangdong Branch #1 1st Floor next to Bangkok bank 7 Tesco Lotus Hangdong Branch #2 1st Floor next to Bangkok bank 8 Tesco Lotus Kamthiang Branch #1 1st Floor next to BAJA shoes shop 9 Tesco Lotus Kamthiang Branch #2 1st Floor next to BAJA shoes shop
  • Like 1