Is It That Boring?

Jockstar

just surf around ... better than  i put a new thread that other member made it already .. :o

Bambi

Yeah and then they moan about how many times it's been discussed already. :D

oui oui .. when i (people) try to make a new thread... somebody always say..ohhh silly ..better search b4 .. your thread had in TV forum already ...for moron's sake ,keep bandwidth for us, next time search b4 !!

kri kri

Bambi

Always seem to be a time when there is nothing but boring threads, I expect there is some reason for it, lots of new people joining recently so lots of new threads about stuff that we have all seen before. Of course, you could always start a new interesting thread Jockie. :D

In fact since your on a bender, a last blast before the ring on the finger why aren't you out partying instead of on here getting bored. :D

I think Tots was to blame for the soggy cereal thread, dont worry he'll be over in Thailand soon so I'm sure he'll have better things to do with his time than contemplate and research peoples breakfasts habits. :o

For me this forum lost it's magic last week when "Soggy breakfast cereal" was the discussion :o

Did you answer the soggy breakfast cereal thread??? :D

I seem to remember adding a solitary <deleted>!

Well I'm sooooo sorry Thaipwriter.... I will point out however it was in "Horng Klaay Khriat"... just a bit of fun, thats all... :D:D

totster :D

For me this forum lost it's magic last week when "Soggy breakfast cereal" was the discussion :o

Did you answer the soggy breakfast cereal thread??? :D

I seem to remember adding a solitary <deleted>!

Well I'm sooooo sorry Thaipwriter.... I will point out however it was in "Horng Klaay Khriat"... just a bit of fun, thats all... :D:D

totster :D

no need to apologise, only kidding around....it just did not seem poo dee to me :D

Have a bit of respect for your elders. They were as bright as you are (even if they are now going doolally), so they will have spotted anything worth discussing before you came on the scene. Hence the golden threads will be oldies.

Posted by the over-the-hill, senile, onset-of-Alzeimers (can't remember why he has come to the frig), doolally greatgrandfather who revived the "Marrying bar girls" thread yesterday.

In fairness, however, I must say that that thread will be redundant when medical science gives men enough blood to operate both their brains and their cocks at the same time.