Is There Any Good Foreign Food Wholesale In Ubon?

anotheruser

Do most restaurants buy their stuff from places like Makro? They are sort of a wholesaler but don't really have that much I can take to Laos and mark up for much after the transport costs. Are there any places in Ubon or that are out of BKK that have branches in Ubon with reasonable prices? I am sick of paying way too much money in Laos for things that are marked up at least 100%. It is aggravating to buy a small bottle of milk in Pakse for 20,000 Kip that clearly says in Thai 32 Baht right on the bottle. I know quite a few people doing business in Laos so I am trying to start a buying club so we can pool our money and buy direct.

Thanks for your time.

Depends what you are looking for. There is a company called BetaGrow, they are a food wholesale company in Ubon. Their number is 045269720.

I have a coffee shop in Ubon, if you like to call in I can give you some more info.

My shop is called Peppers Bakery and Cafe.

Cheers

Depends what you are looking for. There is a company called BetaGrow, they are a food wholesale company in Ubon. Their number is 045269720.

I have a coffee shop in Ubon, if you like to call in I can give you some more info.

My shop is called Peppers Bakery and Cafe.

Cheers

I am in Europe at the moment but will take you up on that and stop in one of these days when I get the chance. Thanks for the info.

I might suggest that you Google {....and Google Thai} Thailand Business Directories if you are seeking decent or particularly regional sources.

I do know there are a few Ubon regulars here on TV that operate restaurants and eateries. I'm sure they can steer you in the right direction - sit tight.