Thai Pop Music Mixes

NguuMuu

I'm looking for some generic Thai club style mixes. The kind of mix that would have some Thai pop songs (TaTa type stuff...I don't know any other artist names), probably some American hits, a few other asian songs, and maybe some house thrown in for good measure. More specifically, the kind of mix that you would hear in Gulliver's or other various club/bars that cater to a large mix of people. Very popular in Khao Sarn or Ratchada venues. I don't care so much about the DJ doing the mixing (as long as it's OK), but more so about the tracks in the mix.

I know there's some DJs on this board....any of you have your own mixes in this style or places you could direct me to?

Are there any CDs (real releases) of this style available in Thailand?

Are there any websites where these mixes could be downloaded?

I'm not a big fan of this music myself, so please no "why do you want this crap?" responses. I'm trying to help out some friends. I prefer drum n bass music or solid steel style myself.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum...I wasn't sure where to post it.

There are heaps of CD's available... just go into any CD Warehouse and check out the Thai Pop section.

I'd recommend The Best of Vampires CD's... they come out every year and are compilations of the most popular tracks of the year.

I'm sure there are also download sites too, but you've got to know where to look.

For example, I used Limewire last night to get some Potato tracks... if you're after specific tracks from specific Thai artists then you will need to search using Thai script.

I'm looking for some generic Thai club style mixes.  The kind of mix that would have some Thai pop songs (TaTa type stuff...I don't know any other artist names), probably some American hits, a few other asian songs, and maybe some house thrown in for good measure.  More specifically, the kind of mix that you would hear in Gulliver's or other various club/bars that cater to a large mix of people.  Very popular in Khao Sarn or Ratchada venues.  I don't care  so much about the DJ doing the mixing (as long as it's OK), but more so about the tracks in the mix.

I know there's some DJs on this board....any of you have your own mixes in this style or places you could direct me to?

Are there any websites where these mixes could be downloaded?

I'm not a big fan of this music myself, so please no "why do you want this crap?" responses.  I'm trying to help out some friends. I prefer drum n bass music or solid steel style myself.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum...I wasn't sure where to post it.

although there is no thai pop songs on these i think these would suit

2 many djs :- as heard on radio soulwax pt 1,2,3,4,5,6

you can download these on limewire

its pretty cool .they mix all typesof music together from dolly parton to fatboy slim

if you download them look for the whole shows rather than individual tracks most shows are around an hour and 10 mins

you can also ;ook at www.2manydjs.net

Thanks lovejoy, but I already have all the 2 many djs. In fact I have almost all music of that style..every ninja tune album, most solid steel mixes, etc...I used to be a very big soulseek user. I don't really like limewire at all.

I will try and find those best of vampires CDs...sounds like something decent.

I really looking for Thai style pop mixes so any help would be appreciated!